Official Registrar time??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dpk87

Established Member
Impact
4
Ok, theirs a domain that I want... but its not worth snapping, so I am going to get it right away when its availible. I hear that the names drop at 2 PM eastern... so what I am looking for is a registrar atomic clock that I can sync to, so I may go get the domain when it drops? are their any official clocks that I may look at? Their must be something, as this is how the snap services would know when to start trying to grab.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Unless Are quick,lucky or Both
The BIG snappers grab them in millisecond precision
Having Ultra-accurate clock will not make much difference
Get a cheap alarm clock
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back