Dynadot

When will it be available?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Expiration Date: 29-jun-2005

A domain I am interested in has these statistics. It seems as if it goign to expire within 4 days, so I see I have an oppurtunity to get it. However, I would like to know how exactly that works?

Assuming that it is not renewed, can I register it on the 29th/30th. Or is their like a month waiting period after it expires before it officially drops? How exactly does that work?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ya it may not expire.. if it goes into redemption-period then itll be 35+ days until pending delete (5-7 days) then its available.

•••
Backorder it if you really want it.

- SW

•••
Yes Back-order ,While remembering that if it has any Potential
The big professional Operations that specialize in Grabbing Dropped Names
Will probably have Backordered Already

Last edited:
•••
dpk87 said:
Expiration Date: 29-jun-2005

Assuming that it is not renewed, can I register it on the 29th/30th. Or is their like a month waiting period after it expires before it officially drops? How exactly does that work?
You will have to wait a good while before it could drop, but the owner could also renew it within these last few days as well. You're probably looking to atleast the first or middle part of August (or later) before it could drop if it isn't renewed. Then there's no guarantee it will even drop because if you like it then I'm sure there are quite a few others who have it staked out as well and that have it backordered.

Also check out the link Sohil posted above as it's a great chart to give you an idea on the deletion cycle a name goes through in it's "life". I wish you the very best of luck with grabbing it in the future, hopefully you will be able to acquire it! :)

Chris :talk:

•••
if it already has a good website on it i wouldn't expect that the owner will delete it. they will prob renew it. check the whois, if it is false whois info you can report it and it will prob get shut down. you can do this here: http://wdprs.internic.net/cgi/rpt.cgi . But most likely it wouldnt be fake. if they do renew it then all i can think of to do then is back order it.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back