Official Dubai Domain Thread!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Broker

VIP Member
Impact
61
If noone minds that is. Please :)

I know I'm late in the game with dubai domains, but after the recent sale of dubaiproperty.com and looking around, I watched this video tonight on the progress of all the construction and wow. Went on a small dubai reg frenzy to get my domain fix for the week :hehe: Nothing special I dont think but here they are.

DubaiPrivateIslands.com
TheWorldEstates.com
PalmDeirahhomes.com
PalmDeiraHomes.com
PalmIslandRealestate.net

So, what dubai names have you reg'd?
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is there some one in this thread who buys dubai names?
 
0
•••
thefronds.com

That's where all the hollywood hotshots will live, as it's the fanciest part of palm jumeirah.
Just hard to find a good end user
 
0
•••
I added:

PalmWaterfront.com
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back