Domain Empire

.de Official .DE Registration Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Heya,

Where's the best place to register .de & .ca in terms of price?

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
United-domains.com

cheap

Strato.de

cheap.

•••
Do a search on Google... I found a few while browsing a little while back.

.de and .info domains seem to be getting popular lately, and German/Germany always seems to pop-up! I'd say reserve your .infos and .de domains now!

•••
Have you had any reply?

I'm also really interested ;)

•••
no many here are .de fans.....i am afraid;)

•••
rrpproxy.com Euro 5.90+16% VAT

•••
Thanks fattee, thats looks interesting, you should take a look whisper.

•••
Going visiting that site right now :)

Thank you very much fattee!

•••
Cheapest .de Registrar (in english)

Hi Guys,

Any of you know where I can register .de domains for cheap?

Their website should be in english too.

Now I am paying 9.00 euros per year, and if anyone know a registrar where I can register for cheaper, please let me know.

Thanks alot in advance.

Will

•••
Please pm me also if you find one marketscript

•••
Registerfly & .de

Just a little bit of news if you didnt receive email / wasnt aware.

WHY .DE? - .DE is the worlds most popular country code top level domain. Nearly 7 million have been registered.

How much are .DE domains? - RegisterFly is selling .DE domains for only $16.99 each. This is nearly 50% off!

Are there restrictions for registering .DE domains?
Yes. It is possible for individuals or institutions (that have legal capacity) not located in Germany to register .de domains. There is, however, a condition, namely that they must appoint an administrative contact who is resident in Germany and who has a postal address at which it is possible to serve documents (i.e. not a mere P.O. box). The admin contact you specify for the whois of the domain name must be a valid German address.

•••
We offer reseller account that you can register .de for $15.95/yr. Let me know if you are interested.

Regarding .de registration, they well marketed by the current registry.

So far so good business for .de extension.

best regards,
thewatcher

•••
Yeah, I got the same news todays today in my e-mail inbox. :)

•••
•••
whois server for .de?

anybody know anything else I can use besides whois.nic.de? That server starts spitting out garbage after about 1000 names.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Anyone know one with a bulk check feature? Thanks.

•••
Cheapest for .de domains

Who are the cheapest for registering .de domains? There's a long list at http://www.denic.de/en/denic/mitgliedschaft/mitgliederliste/index.jsp, from which I found http://www.hostsupport.de/domainpreise.html. €5.90 per year doesn't seem too bad. My German is not good enough to understand all of the details, but I do get the impression that Host Support intend their customer base to be ISPs rather than private individuals. Has anyone tried these people or is there anyone cheaper?

According to http://www.denic.de/en/richtlinien.html, either the registrant or the admin contact needs to have a German postal address, so you need to know someone who lives in Germany.

Last edited:
•••
dd24.net is ok, they also provide an onsite contact

•••
•••
I think .de domain market is much same as .cn domain,it's difficult to enter it if you are not a germany.

•••
Thanks for the suggestions of alternative places to register .de domains, but both suggestions are more expensive than the one I found.

I like dd24.net in general, particularly their wide choice, but their prices are not the cheapest, but not a rip-off either. Their €10.25 fee is more than Host Support's fee of €5.90.

Idotz.net are even more expensive at $19.95, which is around 3 times the price of Host Support.

I can use a friend's address in Germany for the admin contact, so that is not a problem for me.

•••
If you do decide to register with Hostsupport it would be nice with a follow up to see if you're satisfied and what you think about them.

•••
.de Can someone reg two names for me?

I need two .de names regged through an enom.com reseller account and pushed to my account, I have tried but because I am not living Germany I cannot reg ... I think! I have tried though! I will pay the registration fee only!
PM me if you can help!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back