IT.COM

.club .Club Showcase and Discussion Thread

NameSilo
Watch
With the recent popularity and domination of the new gTLD registrations in the .Club extension, it's appropriate to get a showcase and discussion thread going for the extension. Use this thread to showcase .Club domains you invested in, Discuss .Club, and point out record breaking .Club sales.

I'll get things started by showing off our new .Club that redirects back to NamePros ::: DomainName.Club ::::

What .Clubs have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great .Club news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing .club sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new .club?
Know of any developed .Clubs that look cool?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@nick Warner now i know who grabbed my favorite domains on dotclub during GA lol :)
well i have 100+ dot clubs here you go
3danimation.club
amsterdamstrip.club
biodata.club
borderless.club
brewcoffee.club
charterflight.club
contentwriter.club
countrymen.club
curriculamvitae.club
decolor.club
dudette.club
farbe.club
fruitbeer.club
hadoopbigdata.club
hotchat.club
howzat.club
lagerbeer.club
lagerbier.club
needy.club
nauticalmile.club
nutshell.club
plaudern.club
queenbee.club
sacked.club
salmonrecipes.club
signed.club
summerholiday.club
umpire.club
wheatbeer.club
winterholiday.club
goldenboot.club
decode.club
dosa.club
chaat.club
icebucket.club
kidsgame.club
sportsandgames.club
happyhours.club
kerala.club
laughing.club
lousy.club
presidency.club
roadies.club
thecounty.club
vevo.club

and more and more clubs :)

Last edited:
•••
I have just been inspired and i picked up the following .club name

NhsJobs.club

It has a search volume of 1,830,000 for the UK

•••
Today;s Picks:

dealshop.club
justlunch.club
freesingles.club
freeadvice.club
worldtours.club
preteens.club
youthathletic.club

•••
Well, .club sells relatively well here in China.
How would you guys see the trend of new gtld sold in China? I am quite interested in your opinions.

•••
Well, .club sells relatively well here in China.
How would you guys see the trend of new gtld sold in China? I am quite interested in your opinions.

Have note seen a single one reported as sold anywhere

•••
Have note seen a single one reported as sold anywhere

One website tries to keep track of aftermarket sales for new gtlds, the known sales are listed and total of what is known is:

Total price amount in this set of 52 domain name sales is 339,495.00 USD; average price is 6,528.75 USD.

•••
One website tries to keep track of aftermarket sales for new gtlds, the known sales are listed and total of what is known is:

Total price amount in this set of 52 domain name sales is 339,495.00 USD; average price is 6,528.75 USD.

Thought he meant .club's in China given this is the .club thread.

•••
Thought he meant .club's in China given this is the .club thread.

Not sure about China specifically as it is possible some are behind whois privacy which might be chinese buyers in the aftermarket.

•••
Not sure about China specifically as it is possible some are behind whois privacy which might be chinese buyers in the aftermarket.

Of course but that's just what we can guess. If there is a lot of Chinese buyers behind them @Chinese Domainer maybe can point us in the right direction so we get this confirmed from somewhere otherwise it's just pure speculation.

•••
Whoever got Pen15.club is the real winner of all .club domain registrations.

•••
craftbeer.club 1,500 USD
walk.club 1,500 USD

Sold last week on SEDO

•••
penguin.club- $8000

Sold at Sedo.

WTF?

•••
•••
•••
cant say very high sale but sale is happening like
journal.club,
eat.club,
english.club,
chinese.club,
meet.club,
toys.club,
joy.club,
russia.club,
boot.club,
beta.club

cheers
Gobinath

•••
OK,

NHSJobs.club

up and running using an indeed affiliate job feed!

•••
OK,

NHSJobs.club

up and running using an indeed affiliate job feed!

How do you get paid from this? I went to the site but looked really bare. clicked on a post and clicked more then was taken to I guess the actual job listing site? So how do you get paid AND can you modify the script or feed?

•••
How do you get paid from this? I went to the site but looked really bare. clicked on a post and clicked more then was taken to I guess the actual job listing site? So how do you get paid AND can you modify the script or feed?

I get paid as an publisher, so every time a job is clicked i get paid into my account with Indeed.

I just want to keep it a minimum design site, and just see how it performs.

Yes, i can change the job category to whatever i want.

Last edited:
•••
Foraging .club
Mycological .club

•••
Sedo Just posted their top names in 2014. .CLUB had 6 of top 10 names sold for new gTLDs. Sedo wasn't involved in the coffee.club $100,000 sale.

Upswing in new gTLDs such as .club and .berlin

More than 300 new TLDs have been launched in the market in 2014 and currently there are more than 3.5 million new domains registered. The trading among new gTLD domains is already in full swing and the development of sales at Sedo’s marketplace has been positive. It is still too early to draw any conclusions about the success of the new extensions but the initial sales we’ve seen are good indicators for future price developments industry-wide. There will be even more new TLDs coming to market in 2015, and from that we will assemble new data and information about the development of new gTLDs. In 2014, the highest sale of a new gTLD name was a confidential sale for $100,000.

These were the highest public new gTLD domain name sales at Sedo in 2014:

1) baltic.cruises 25,000 US-Dollar
2) eat.club 20,000 US-Dollar
3) english.club 17,500 US-Dollar
4) jobboerse.berlin 8,000 Euro
5) joy.club 10,000 US-Dollar
6) penguin.club 8,000 US-Dollar
6) havana.club 8,000 US-Dollar
7) viking.cruises 5,500 Euro
8) ritz.club 7,500 US-Dollar
9) uhr.kaufen 4,200 Euro
10) lossless.audio 5,000 US-Dollar

•••
thanks Colin for sharing the info

Sedo Just posted their top names in 2014. .CLUB had 6 of top 10 names sold for new gTLDs. Sedo wasn't involved in the coffee.club $100,000 sale.

Upswing in new gTLDs such as .club and .berlin

More than 300 new TLDs have been launched in the market in 2014 and currently there are more than 3.5 million new domains registered. The trading among new gTLD domains is already in full swing and the development of sales at Sedo’s marketplace has been positive. It is still too early to draw any conclusions about the success of the new extensions but the initial sales we’ve seen are good indicators for future price developments industry-wide. There will be even more new TLDs coming to market in 2015, and from that we will assemble new data and information about the development of new gTLDs. In 2014, the highest sale of a new gTLD name was a confidential sale for $100,000.

These were the highest public new gTLD domain name sales at Sedo in 2014:

1) baltic.cruises 25,000 US-Dollar
2) eat.club 20,000 US-Dollar
3) english.club 17,500 US-Dollar
4) jobboerse.berlin 8,000 Euro
5) joy.club 10,000 US-Dollar
6) penguin.club 8,000 US-Dollar
6) havana.club 8,000 US-Dollar
7) viking.cruises 5,500 Euro
8) ritz.club 7,500 US-Dollar
9) uhr.kaufen 4,200 Euro
10) lossless.audio 5,000 US-Dollar

•••
Subject - Bollywood Actress Fan Club Site

Just wanted to share some notes on our recent launch http://www.AnushkaSharma.CLUB
  • Zero Marketing Dollars
  • New Release of PK a blockbuster last week helped
  • Traffic has been scaling rapidly
  • Organic Search now 30% of the source
  • Type in 20% of the source
  • Referral and Social Media 50% thanks to a Twitter/Facebook Share
  • We expect Organic Search to grow further and dominate
  • NO SEO , strategy, special tactics or spend to page rank was made
  • No URL submission software or tools were used
  • Expecting Alexa rank should climb rapidly also - giving us good visibility on nTLDStats

We got listed in Google in less than two hours, top ranked on key search terms, Bing/Yahoo have us ranked on #3 to #5 spots on some important keywords.

We request forum members to support us and share our dot CLUB success story! We welcome help and insights on how we could promote this site further!

•••
propertybuyers.club
goldmakers.club
equityinvestors.club
oilexporters.club
indianrealestate.club
usajobs.club
cssdevelopers.club
hotelz.club
masala.club
dyers.club
webusers.club
indianexporters.club

•••
where's the cheapest place to handreg
.club right now and for how much?

cheers.

•••
namecheap.com less than $9.00

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back