Dynadot

.cc Official .CC Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much are .cc domains worth ? Just wanna know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Niche.cc (if anyone wants to buy it please PM me)

•••
•••
they just do not sell,,,but google will rank a .cc so they can be developed

•••
•••
I have Facilities.cc for sale in Buy Now here but if I start a Namepros auction of Facilities.cc, I don't know what to expect - I can sell it more than $2 or won't?

•••
Politician.cc
Spokesman.cc

•••
Has anyone sold a .cc domain for any real money? I only ever put .com on any keyword to see what comes up. Although I have tried .io recently :)

•••
•••
I am selling Facilities.cc

Who is the best endusers for .CC? And the best way to sell?

•••
I am selling Facilities.cc

Who is the best endusers for .CC? And the best way to sell?

Best way is to drop it , A lot of popular one words in this extension are not doing well and facilities is not a good one.

•••
•••
Only LL.cc nnn.cc nn.cc lll.cc are performing , English keywords have less demand.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Has anyone sold a .cc domain for any real money? I only ever put .com on any keyword to see what comes up. Although I have tried .io recently :)

I have sold many .cc domains in the past. The sales has dropped in recent year but it's understandable. Most of the marketplaces now prefer to promoting the trending extensions instead of good old one.

As time goes, it's foreseeable that the current trending extensions .io .co will finally became an obsolescence extensions just like .cc and .tv did. But don't worry, you still make sales because every extensions have its believers.

I still have many good keyword .cc domains for sale, such as backup.cc, img.cc, coffee.cc, cake.cc cafe.cc, etc.

Last edited:
•••
I have Romania. cc

Had a few low ball offers, an inquiry on here about price, gets decent traffic but I'm still holding with a small idea of development in the next few years......unless a decent offer comes in
🙂

•••
I got lucky tho of course luck is just part of it and the only cc name I ever owned... and will own sorry to say offence .. I sold for round 2k... aftr 2yr hold... bought on np bargain like 10usd.

religion.,.,.cc

hope this helps...glad to share.

•••
I got lucky tho of course luck is just part of it and the only cc name I ever owned... and will own sorry to say offence .. I sold for round 2k... aftr 2yr hold... bought on np bargain like 10usd.

religion.,.,.cc

hope this helps...glad to share.
Thank for share! (y)

•••
•••
sorry people ,,, , save your money

•••
•••
🤗I sold GAiA . cc 🤗

gaiacc.png

Last edited:
•••
I think the domain extensions preference changes just like how the fashion preference are changed every few years. We always see fashion preference change back and forth and I believe the same rule also apply to domain name. So if you have faith in .cc and have some good domains in that extension, just hold it and wait for the fashion trend to change back. :xf.cool:

•••
This is really just my personal take/theory on this subject: Keywords such as Poker,Cellphones,Ringtones,Sex, etc. are not included in this theory as they're selling with high values no matter the extension.

It depends on which continent you're looking/asking.
In the USA, where the .com craze is going strong and always will be going strong, not even the country's own extension .US is holding up in value, making a .cc a very difficult undertaking to evaluate.

In Europe on the other hand, where country extensions are strong (see: .uk,de, etc) the general openness towards extensions other than .com is increased. I've seen .cc used quite frequently in Germany and Austria. I'd assume that your end user potential is greater in Europe than in the U.S.

Again, this is just a theory and may very well be wrong. However, i do have a 2 LN.cc domains, hoping for the breakthrough of .CC one day :)

IB
Breathing.cc, how is it? Is it valuable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back