IT.COM

.cc Official .CC Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much are .cc domains worth ? Just wanna know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best broker to sell a quality .cc name? Thank you!

•••
Look like .cc got huge buyout in last few days , now it reach to 7N.cc and almost good 5L.cc is gone , do any one has list for remaining .cc in numbers without 0 and 4 and less then 8N???

•••
All LLLL.cc are gone since mid-November. You could have hand regged a few good ones in November that dropped: Oslo.cc, Brno.cc, Morocco.cc, Paraguay.cc

I love .cc because the mobile user doesn't have to move their thumb. It's the quickest tld to type. And, of course, China likes it.

Trying to add a few LLLLL.cc as I can. I have these:

Tampa.cc
Omaha.cc
Boule.cc
Sicbo.cc
Rupee.cc

•••
All LLLL.cc are gone since mid-November. You could have hand regged a few good ones in November that dropped: Oslo.cc, Brno.cc, Morocco.cc, Paraguay.cc

I love .cc because the mobile user doesn't have to move their thumb. It's the quickest tld to type. And, of course, China likes it.

Trying to add a few LLLLL.cc as I can. I have these:

Tampa.cc
Omaha.cc
Boule.cc
Sicbo.cc
Rupee.cc

I would've loved Brno! My family is from there. God tips. Domainshane is working with Park.io on a .cc dropcatcher right now, btw.

http://domainshane.com/48580-2/#comments

I asked him about it in the comments. Going to be tough to compete against Pheenix though.

•••
Man, I thought Brno was great, too. I was just researching and watching the action heating up with .cc and waited too late to pull the trigger. You can get most any .cc over six or seven characters, but the short ones are moving fast. Hell, they're gone!

I hope Shane and Park.io can give Pheenix some competition, they're getting all the decent .cc's that drop right now. I'm gonna have to check them out. Thanks!

•••
I would've loved Brno! My family is from there. God tips. Domainshane is working with Park.io on a .cc dropcatcher right now, btw.

http://domainshane.com/48580-2/#comments

I asked him about it in the comments. Going to be tough to compete against Pheenix though.
Thanks for this post-good to know. As mentioned above we own the single word "Insurance" in Spanish re Seguros.cc and have done a deal with Mike at Park.io and he's excellent to deal with so I hope it works out for them.

Last edited:
•••
I got friendship.cc.

Dating and relationship related words seem to be hot in this extension, so I intend to sell this one for a decent price.

•••
I got friendship.cc.

Dating and relationship related words seem to be hot in this extension, so I intend to sell this one for a decent price.

Nice one - how'd you get it?

•••
•••
I also have the Spanish for "friendship" in .co (see my signature). Nice coincidence.

•••
3L.cc chips sold for $2k+ nowadays... Is it worth to invest in some non-chips pronounceable 3L.cc?

•••
3L.cc chips sold for $2k+ nowadays... Is it worth to invest in some non-chips pronounceable 3L.cc?

I believe it is. Even non-pronounceable, non-Chip LLL.cc are worthy of investment. They go for a few hundred dollars each.

•••
.CC is getting some serious traction on the sales side. Just looked at Namebio and daily sales keep climbing. Don't own any .CC but congrats to those that do.

http://namebio.com/?s=wMzQDM0AzM

•••
95678.cc - sold $3,774 (Pheenix)

Am I missing something? :xf.eek:

•••
are all 5N.CC gone?

Would be nice to see all numbers from 1 to a million from .com,net,org,cc,co,biz,info registered this year. That would clean up so much inventory and would make for some interesting future number auctions.

•••
Just picked up my first .cc domain today.

Unlocked.CC

I kinda like it. :)

•••
oh I didnt know this thread exists... i have 5L mixes.cc

•••
Proxies
in cc
Fogging
in cc

•••
Watch the drops - you can get some really nice 5L .cc keywords. They drop starting around 3AM for me (Central US) and you can hand reg most of them all night long. Nothing less than 4 characters, though.

I like to use Generic Domain Finder, just filter the Dropped column with .cc..

•••
What's funny about .cc is that keywords that I would normally love like "insurancequotes/cc" (which dropped today and is still available) get passed over for xxdd/cc or f22/cc. However, when I think about smart phones and hitting keys quickly I understand completely. It's "the shorter, the better" with .cc.

•••
•••
A few days ago I bought jav.cc and already received a couple of nice offers. Short .cc's are a good investment indeed.

•••
A few days ago I bought jav.cc and already received a couple of nice offers. Short .cc's are a good investment indeed.
nice.:xf.smile:

•••
I got
BS888 .cc
bc888.cc sold for $1,650
bc999.cc for $900+

So hopeful to get at decent prize.
Your Comments

Last edited:
•••
I own w/a/r/e/z, Let's see what offers I will get :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back