NameSilo

.cc Official .CC Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much are .cc domains worth ? Just wanna know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have Birds.CC
Not sure I will renew it or not

•••
I have Birds.CC
Not sure I will renew it or not
I would do it, if renewal is not expensive (i.e. if you have it with a registrar offering .cc at a rather low rate).

•••
game.cc is @tdnam over $1000 USD with 4 hours to go.

•••
I had recently won 2L (dot) cc at an auction here at NP

Two charactered cc are doing ok these days - just yesterday or so 7y.cc sold for $200 something at godaddy auctions

•••
Sold Smile.cc €800 through Sedo

•••
Good sale!

Congratulations Abdul :bingo:

•••
•••
Recently picked these up: These are my first cc's.
Reggae.cc
Greek.cc
Pokeronline.cc
Steam.cc

•••
I recently bought, my very first .cc

Croatia.cc

•••
I have SWAZILAND(.)CC

Do you think its worth to renew?

•••
If you create a small website on Swaziland (or are planning to settle there some day!), why not? For instance, you could create an automated newsfeed on Swaziland, or something like that. It is actually a quite unique country, with a lot of problems these days. I saw recently some beautiful pictures of people in Swaziland from an American photographer

Otherwise, I would be very hesitant. Leave it empty as it is makes no sense. If your hope is to resell it, its is probably close to nil.

I have SWAZILAND(.)CC

Do you think its worth to renew?

•••
I would let it drop. I have several Geo names like Sweden.cc and couple of other good one's but never received an inquiry.

•••
I only have three

Bodyart
Breckenridge
and
ChocolateCandy

•••
Sold a couple of .CC domains:

Log.cc $700
eCards.cc $300

•••
Good sales, congratulations Abdul! :wave:

•••
Congratulations for those new .CC sales! You have been successful with several ones - they were nice names indeed.
May I ask you if you received spontaneous offers for them, or if you approached potential customers?

•••
Congrats Abdul! Where did you sold them, domain auction or through email contacting?

•••
Thanks Terol and everyone :)

I actually contacted the buyer by sending all my .CC domains and he bought 2 of them.

•••
Impressive! Usually, I would think that sending too many domain names would rather deflate the value of each one: but you prove it can work otherwise. Good luck with selling the other ones. I must admit that I like .cc - just because it is an elegant TLD, if I may say so.

•••
I normally don't send my complete list of domains but only for .CC and .IM domains I mostly send my complete list... That too if I feel it's necessary otherwise just a single name.

I like .CC as well but the renewal cost is too much that's why I have stopped buying any new one's :D

Impressive! Usually, I would think that sending too many domain names would rather deflate the value of each one: but you prove it can work otherwise. Good luck with selling the other ones. I must admit that I like .cc - just because it is an elegant TLD, if I may say so.

•••
For .CC domain names, Hexonet is the best option, IMO: it is possible to renew them for $ 13.10.

I like .CC as well but the renewal cost is too much that's why I have stopped buying any new one's :D

•••
Yeah, I know Hexonet but for some reason I will never go with them. I am happy with GoDaddy and renews at $13.79 each.

•••
Reasonable rate indeed, if you are pleased with GD.

•••
Sold Affiliates.cc for 800 GBP

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back