Not open for further replies.

Revrpator25128

Established Member
Impact
Registrar - Godaddy
Renewal Date - 6/26/2022
Payment Options - PayPal

website Asking $15000.00 or Make an offer for URL

This domain name is great for E-Commerce or an affiliate site. This domain name if you think about it has some serious boosts to it.

1. There are many directions you can go with this. blog, review site, E-commerce, digital

2. Longevity - This is a domain name that will last pretty much forever

3. countless ways you could monetize this site

4 This Domain name covers the right niche that could be taken to authority land if done right.

If you are a serious SEO guru, and you know what you are doing then this domain can bring you residual income for a very long time. Yea that's a healthy price tag, however, it's cheaper than a house as both are considered real estate. Only this house can actually make you money :) Sometimes you have to spend money to make money.

I will continue to build out this website so you can see what can be done with this domain name. Since I am building this website out you can either just purchase the URL or the completed website when it is done. All you would have to do is promote it to get some backlinks and traffic.

I am open to talks on the price, of course, we can barter if you like. If you see the true potential here PM me, and let's talk.

Serious inquires only, please. We don't want to waste anybody's time here.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back