This post directly relates to another thread I’ve created recently: https://www.namepros.com/threads/would-you-sell-your-entire-portfolio-how-much.1118312/#post-7059532 Recently I had another Domain investor approach me who wanted to purchase my entire portfolio. It is a legit offer and I’ve spoke to them on the phone about the deal. My portfolio currently consists of 1433 domain names. Their offer to purchase the portfolio was $95,000 usd. Typically I sell my common domains for $350-$4000 each. But I have some other domain names I value at $xx,xxx When I went through my portfolio and looked at what I could reasonably sell each domain for the number at the end was far higher than their offer of $95,000. I keep track of what my acquisition costs and any renewal costs were as well. This number was far less than their offer. So as a whole I stood to profit largely on the deal. After a lot of thought and back and forth I opted not to sell at 95,000. The deciding factors: - At $95,000 I’d be selling each domain at just $66. I thought to myself, when do I ever sell any domain that cheap. The answer was NEVER. - the time and energy and investment I’ve made to curate my portfolio is worth more to me then the profit to be had. - the time and investment to rebuild my portfolio - the overall value I see my portfolio at if I could sell each name for the pricing I typically sell at was FAR higher then the offer. - I took a close look at my sales over the past three years. The gross number for each year was really close to the offer, so I decided their offer would have to cover at least three years of my gross revenue which would put the number above $3xx,xxx So I did counter their offer and gave detailed explanations why I require the price I’m countering at. The deal isn’t completely dead but it’s in limbo, waiting for their response. Because the deal isn’t completely dead I’m not going to post here what I’d sell for, but if you read the above you’d be able to determine yourself what my minimum is I’d sell my portfolio for!