Dynadot

Offer to purchase greenlandholidays.com WARNING!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,
It is an old game, but I still want to make a warning. My friend got an offer NOW as belllowing:

First message
===========================================================
2015-08-30 20:11 GMT+07:00 <[email protected]>:
Hello!

I represent an investor from Europe who needs greenlandholidays.com for a new project.

My buyer is a professional investor.

Are you still interested in selling?

I work for a Swedish online auction company. I help our clients to buy names. If you have more domains, please email me the list.

Are you a beginner or an experienced seller?

Best Regards,

Edvin Rosborg

Vice President

Tradera.com

My friend feedback
On 31.08.2015 12:16
Hi,
The price for this domain is $9000
Thanks

second message
2015-08-31 16:35 GMT+07:00 Tradera Sales <[email protected]>:
You can read about my company Tradera at DNJournal http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2015/20150204.htm

We have completed several big sales in 2015.

My client is a well known businessman in Norway and can pay you a price in $9,000 - $10,000 range.

Do you have a domain certificate?
Professional buyers require this thing before starting the sale process.

If you don't have it's not a problem. You can order it online.

Please note my client does not accept it from each and every source. Only manual services are accepted.

The certification must include the following:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher we will increase the price accordingly.

2. Trademark infringement verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems.

I’m also interested in a good estimate of the market price because they pay me % on each sale.

You can read about the certificate agency athttp://archive.answers-google.org/answers/threadview/id/153862.html (β€œTradera Sales” is my nickname).

The process is very easy:1. Go to the certificate agency site and order a certificate. Just submit your domains and let them know you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer and need a valuation near this value. If the price in your certificate comes higher we will increase our offer accordingly.
2. Send it to me and he will buy at the fair market price.

How do you want to get paid? What is your preferred payment method?

If you are new to the certification process, I can help you with the step by step instructions.

my friend feedback
On 31.08.2015 16:49
Hi Edvin Rosborg,
I understand what you are talking about. To sell the domain I need to invest some money for certificate. It is no problem with me, I can invest for this but I am not sure about where I can get this service?
By the way, you are interesting person, friendly... I really want talk to you to discuss more about this interesting business and also get your advice. So Could you please send me your phone number? I will call you soon.
Thank you for your supports
Best Regards

Third message.
Here is the game ending with payment for domain appraisal

2015-09-01 2:30 GMT+07:00 Tradera Sales <[email protected]>:
I can help you with step by step instructions how to obtain a certificate. Please go to Top Domain Sales Certification Service Order Page
My client accepts their certificates. It's very important because he does not want to risk and does not accept each and every certification service.

Enter your domain there and write in the comment field you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer so you need the valuation near this value.

It will take only 2 minutes to submit your domains.

They will send you the results within 24 hours. Simply resend me the certificate via email.
After we receive your certificate we will proceed with the sale. I may help you with the transfer process. Please don't worry. I will be with you during the whole sale/transfer process. You can count on my help.

Here is the WHOIS information

Domain Name: TOPDOMAINSALES.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1951557520_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-08-07T09:12:05Z
Creation Date: 2015-08-06T21:00:49Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-08-06T21:00:49Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Frank Bergman
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: mattenstrasse 12
Registrant City: Cham
Registrant State/Province: Cham
Registrant Postal Code: 6330
Registrant Country: Switzerland
Registrant Phone: +41.794024081
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Frank Bergman
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: mattenstrasse 12
Admin City: Cham
Admin State/Province: Cham
Admin Postal Code: 6330
Admin Country: Switzerland
Admin Phone: +41.794024081
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Frank Bergman
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: mattenstrasse 12
Tech City: Cham
Tech State/Province: Cham
Tech Postal Code: 6330
Tech Country: Switzerland
Tech Phone: +41.794024081
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS24.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

==========================================================

Please help others to advoice this online cheating

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Got one today as well. (had a couple in the past) I decided I would play a little with this scammer and answered this:

Hello,

The domain is for sale for $8K.

You are of course free to obtain an independent appraisal for this domain (at your client's own expense).

A warning though: Appraisal sites such as http://topdomainsales.net/ are complete scams (Hundreds of people warn about this site and how they try to manipulate sellers in using their service with the promise that some non-existing company will buy their domain(s) afterwards; it is a well-known scam on the internet) so I would advice your client to seek his appraisal elsewhere if he wants to get one.

Best regards

-----Original Message-----

Sent: woensdag 2 september 2015 2:03

To: [email protected]

Subject: Offer to purchase xxxx.com

Hello!

I represent a professional investor from Denmark who needs xxxx.com for a new project.

My buyer is a well known businessman in his country.

Are you still interested in selling?

I work for a Swedish online auction company. I help our clients to buy names. If you have more domains, please email me the list.

Are you a beginner or an experienced seller?

Best Regards,

Mark Goldberg

Vice President

Tradera.com

•••
My heartfelt thanks to the forum, just in time I have read the warning. I received the same offer with the same content. I'm a beginner and I only became leery after receiving the second Email. Just in time!
:lookaround:Thank you!!

•••
I also got one of these. It's an appraisal scam. His .info site just redirects to the imitated site if you were to try and visit it to see if it's legit. After more attention to it, you can also see the fake google answers tricks.

This scammer also tried a Chinese domainer: dnbbs.com/thread-1053402-1-1.html

Beware, due diligence is your friend :)

•••
what the hell!!
this person is a real stupid scammer hhhh
i also already got this offer for $15000 *-* hhhhh
thank you guys for the advice

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back