Dynadot

strategy Offer response strategy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bryanj2103

Established Member
Impact
Hello - what do you all typically do when receiving an offer on Dan.com? Do you counter-offer? Is there anything else that you would do to maximize price like putting domain up for auction and notifying the potential buyer?

I've only owned a domain for a few days and just received a 5-figure offer for it. It's a domain I expect to grow in value, so I'm trying not to sell myself short despite the nice offer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personally have not used DAN.com yet but either way, if you get a lead and they give you a 5 figure offer, that's serious money. All depending on what you paid for it of course.

If you are happy with the ROI you would be getting, I would consider taking their 5 figure offer. I know you mentioned you expect it to grow in value but someone sees value in it RIGHT NOW, so if it was me, I'd probably sell if I bought it at a good price.

Thanks.

-Omar

•••
Always counter! Never take the first offer!
If they are serious they will replay, if not then it was dead sale from the beginning!
Years of experience here!

•••
Hello - what do you all typically do when receiving an offer on Dan.com? Do you counter-offer? Is there anything else that you would do to maximize price like putting domain up for auction and notifying the potential buyer?

I've only owned a domain for a few days and just received a 5-figure offer for it. It's a domain I expect to grow in value, so I'm trying not to sell myself short despite the nice offer.
Since it's a domain you just registered, it sounds like a scam. Don't buy any services at their request.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back