Domain Empire

Offer is still good, everyone complaining about NS and commissions and what nots I offer free hosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibob

Established Member
Impact
You can park your domain at matrixnames.com , your namecom will resolve to matrixnames.com and the name will be in the list like the others, like aibify.com for example, we don't do any selling for you, we do not take a commission, you will get an email forward so any inquiries will be sent straight to you@yourdomain Dont mind the silly CSS we have rolling, its what separates us from the bOOrring, sites , it will change but it will always be different and never a template like all the other sites,. AI names only though, or related LLM CoPilot, etc. Get in while its available,. Hope everyone had a good weekend and Dads you a good Fathers day. Cheers, you know where to reach me. And out of all the silly endless choices for whatever it is they want I chose discuss. So get a hold of me before the delete or move this to some dark corner. what a convoluted system what year is this anyway> seems like this site is stuck in 2004. So lets DISCUSS THAT,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OH and nothing under 2k please. You may be surprised, what you can get for it we accept it for the matrix. list. cheers all.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back