domain NYBusinessLawyer.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhotfusion

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello there!

I have another appraisal request for you lot. I was just wondering what you all think NYBusinessLawyer.com is worth. There are a lot of lawyers in the NY area and anything related to law can have very very high CPCs. Since lawyers aren't exactly starving , the price could go up rather high. I am thinking low to mid XXX on a good day. What do you all think?

Thank you for your time!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back