Dynadot

auctions nTLDs on Auction during NamesCon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super Software

Established Member
Impact
It is interesting to see that quite a few nTLDs are part of the auction at NamesCon coming up next month in Las Vegas. At last count among 318 names up for auction which are now live for pre-bidding on SnapNames about 40% were nTLDs.

Further Analysis is available here...read more.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks for sharing this @Super Software! Not surprised to see a bunch of .Vegas names in the list, but not very impressed by allot of the others. Z.vodka is kind of cool..but, of course it couldn't be a premium letter lol

•••
I think Paperback.com and SexEducation.com are going to make headlines in another 24 hours as the live auction heats up..proving dot COM simply rules!

Among nTLDs dot Vegas domains are probably of interest to ( One Degree World) a firm which owns 1000+ dot Vegas properties. Among dot CLUB only Wine.Club will make news and sell above USD 50K, IMO. Perhaps Jobs.Website will get some interest, other than these I expect most to sell below 5K at the end.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Dates.Vegas first sale in #NamesCon live auction for $650
Bitcoins.global and Bitcoin.global pair sold for $900
Miami.ink @ $1600
KQT.com @ $11,000
Adaptable.com @ $4500
CarAuctions @ $90,000
Vegas.Wiki @ $1500
Fans.club @ $1300
HGU.com @ $17,000
CM.net @ $17,000
SexEducation.com @ $23,000
MarijuanaCard.nyc @ $700
Paperback.com @ $12,000

Last edited:
•••
Wine.CLUB the highest sale so far in the auction SOLD - @ $140K - A RECORD highest ever nTLD sale as well!

•••
•••
Land.com , Investment.com , Homecare.com, Photographers.com and Auctions.com do not meet reserve - what happened to premium DOT COM demand?

So far over 37 names out of 55 sold! Successful auction by some measure!

•••
•••
Land.com , Investment.com , Homecare.com, Photographers.com and Auctions.com do not meet reserve - what happened to premium DOT COM demand?

HomeCare.com sold for $350K. All the others listed had really high reserves.

There is plenty of demand for high quality .COM, at realistic prices.

Brad

•••
Weed.CLUB - Lets get HIGH ! Well $15,000 sale not high enough (ROFL)

•••

How come you skipped the other .com sales?

CarAuctions.com - $90,000
SexEducation.com - $23,000
NewAge.com - $22,000
Susan.com - $34,000
etc

The new gtlds have had only 1 decent sale so far, wine.club and I don't know if it's one of those payment plan sales, or straight up.

•••
bmugford , Errrr HomeCare.com DID NOT SELL

•••
•••
Oh K, not sure still was on Live Auction now and not marked as sold?

JB - Quit ...just quit being a PIA

•••
Oh K, not sure still was on Live Auction now and not marked as sold?

JB - Quit ...just quit being a PIA

I posted the truth. I wouldn't have to do that if you weren't leaving stuff out on purpose. And you should have known about the HomeCare.com sale if you clicked the link I posted earlier.

Homecare.com/.net - SOLD before the live auction - $350,000

•••
Not on purpose - it is moving fast and I posted the dot com sales before without omitting anything...COM is KING and I subscribe to that view.

•••
Tweeting, bloging and forum posting...Kevin is funny from DomainIncite, TheDomains retweets me - I am stoked getting followers on twitter @dotdotBLOG

Fight.CLUB sells for 13,500 USD, VP.net for 14, 500 USD, ShowDogs.com went too cheap at $4500 IMO

Last edited:
•••
Lot of dud sales below $1000 in nTLDs (wiki, vegas, xyz, nyc, global), CLUB is probably the ONLY nTLD winner!

•••
Crappy .xyz names in this auction IMO.

•••
No takers for Chess.CLUB and Advertising.CLUB sadly reserve not met, Birthday.CLUB goes cheaply at $5000, Tequila.CLUB at $8000.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back