IT.COM

NS.DomainControl.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
While performing a WhoIs on a certain domain, I found out that it's nameservers were: NS.DomainControl.com

Does anyone know what webhosting company that is? Or could it be owned by more than one webhosting company?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe Domaincontrol.com is Godaddy's.

•••
Thanks for posting John! Can anyone else confirm this?

•••

yeah , nsXX.domaincontrol.com is GoDaddy

ns03 , ns04 (amongst many others) are their "parked" servers

while ns51 , ns52 (amongst many others) are their "hosting" servers

•••
Thank you jagusa and Earthian for your help! :)

•••
Thank I found the above really helpful. We recently had to change our domain name and have been trying to get control of the old domain of it through godaddy backorder. On the date the domain expired it changed to a godaddy parked on homepage and now I'm not sure how to get hold it. They emailed me to inform me of the change of status but I'm scratching my head on where to go from here. I fanybody has any advice...

•••
tomals123 said:
Thank I found the above really helpful. We recently had to change our domain name and have been trying to get control of the old domain of it through godaddy backorder. On the date the domain expired it changed to a godaddy parked on homepage and now I'm not sure how to get hold it. They emailed me to inform me of the change of status but I'm scratching my head on where to go from here. I fanybody has any advice...
Call Godaddy.com with your account info or Log into your GD account and renew your domain if you wish.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back