The early pickers helped with the prize

ALL TEAMS ARE TAKEN

Off topic football fun posts are ok.

Its a winner takes all prize

This year (2014) starts at post # 126

Goodluck

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I cant edit the 1st post now. So 2015 is on this post

footballcontest2015.jpg

Teams are filled in for your convenience. If you want to be in the contest next year post in the breakroom and try to bump someone off the rotation.
thanks..taking it that this is a bump

•••
CY JBL and Gilsan are out. Thanks for playing

This weekend its

Johname vs DV
GD vs Michelle
Miss vs VWBluebug
Briguy vs Dawg

•••
GO COWBOYS!!!!!
GO PANTHERS!!!!!
GO BRONCOS!!!!!
GO RAVENS!!!!!

•••
CY JBL and Gilsan are out. Thanks for playing.

Thanks for giving me the Cardinals. How am I suppose to replenish my NP like that?

I thought Ryan Lindley would take them to the promised land. He's clearly the best QB in football right now, whoever he is.

•••
Sorry I thought the Cardinals were on a roll

•••
Thanks for giving me the Cardinals. How am I suppose to replenish my NP like that?

I thought Ryan Lindley would take them to the promised land. He's clearly the best QB in football right now, whoever he is.
maybe history will repeat itself...if I remember correctly, it was my first NFL contest here and I had the packers, now they (my memory) were the least expected to win..well that year the upsetted a few favorite's (Eagles etc?) and won the Superbowl....any team can be best team on any night!

Okay that just my opinion but can guarantee 100% that the Detroit Red Wings will not win the Superbowl

May the best prepared, hungriest team win...even yours @iowadawg

•••
Rams may move from St Louis.

Interesting bit of history.
Lamar Hunt changed up the name of the championship game to the Super Bowl upon seeing and playing with the Super Ball.

•••
This weekend is

Johname vs GD
DV vs Michelle
Miss vs VWBluebug
Briguy vs Dawg

I had DV and GD reversed

I would move the rams, panthers or raiders to LA if I owned one of those teams

•••
Super Bowl in three weeks from Sunday. Katy Perry the halftime show. I might miss the puppy bowl LOL

image.png

•••
This weekend is

Johname vs GD
DV vs Michelle
Miss vs VWBluebug
Briguy vs Dawg

I had DV and GD reversed

I would move the rams, panthers or raiders to LA if I owned one of those teams
okay confused here..who is playing against Michelle? Is it CY or Grace Delete. Just going by the chart..

•••
Thanks for playing Gracie

Michelle has broncos and plays DV's Colts

•••
•••
I cant edit the 1st post now. So 2015 is on this post

footballcontest2015.jpg

Teams are filled in for your convenience. If you want to be in the contest next year post in the breakroom and try to bump someone off the rotation.
@johname what in the "flow chart" is confusing me..

•••
This seems to happen each year. I borrow a 'flow chart' off the internet as a base for our chart. Then it ends up having a mistake/or other.

But the important thing is the team your name is next to. That is the pick.

•••
•••
Well now Green Bay look better for not going for the two point conversion

Three steps after catching the ball and considered a drop. Was a mental mistake though. Player needed to understand that he didnt need to score on the play. Just secure the ball.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for playing Dawg and VWBlueBug.

Up next Michelle vs DomainVentures

•••
Broncos going to lose. Peyton 119 yards passing. He should retire. They have the #3 Defense, a running game, one of the best receiving corps in the NFL.

Going to be some bad years in Denver. Pretty stacked team but who's the next QB?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for playing Michelle

Next week
DV vs Johname
Briguy vs MisChief

Only thing certain is there will be a Canadian in the Superbowl

•••
•••
Thanks for playing Michelle

Next week
DV vs Johname
Briguy vs MisChiefe

Only thing certain is there will be a Canadian in the Superbowl
lol and if @mis_chiff wins..there would be a female Canadian, which would be rarer

•••
•••
•••
So it's Packers at Seahawks and Colts at Patriots.

I think I want the Packers and Patriots to win, just to see 2 great QB's go at it. The other teams have very good QB's as well, some up and coming, possibly great QB's.

•••
Canada has females?
Well a few..google Dorothy Stratten, Jayde Nicole...etc lol but the prettiest is in my life and she calls me "Dad"
A few... and they're all Great NP'rs.

Peace,
Cy
totally agree, had the added pleasure of doing online business with a few ..
Go Packers Go

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back