Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

NP Page Rank Drop?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Billy!

Established Member
Impact
12
Notice NP Page Rank has dropped I thought it was much higher that PR5 ... same goes for DNF?

Correct me if Im wrong?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't remember NP's PR being higher than PR5. I think it is the same. Though not 100% sure.
 
0
•••
You are correct, we did use to be a PR6.:gl:
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back