• Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 9.02.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 9.02.49 PM.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 9.03.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 9.03.13 PM.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Simple dear, i am brokering this domain. Joe E is the owner.
In the thread you named it abc.net for sale than you changed the topic to "." and asked who can broker this domain?

So, let me get it straight you are brokering abc.net and looking for another broker to sell it?

•••
In the thread you named it abc.net for sale than you changed the topic to "." and asked who can broker this domain?

So, let me get it straight you are brokering abc.net and looking for another broker to sell it?

No that's not a case . First thing i put it in appraisal thread . Second thing the guy that replied me. He is a good friend, so i asked him who can broke it and he replied sarcastically, i will verify. Is it yours 1st.

•••
If you are interested in this domain. you can msg me. I am only accepting min. offer $ 100 k .
Transfer through only Escrow.
This is so stupid.

@JoeE claims that he owns the domain, just told us his story that he refused 150K in another thread, now you say that you are brokering it for 100K.

So if I would be the real buyer, I could definitely get it for less than 90K from JoeE assuming your commision as 10%.

Come on guys what is really going on?

Duplicate account or what?

•••
No that's not a case . First thing i put it in appraisal thread . Second thing the guy that replied me. He is a good friend, so i asked him who can broke it and he replied sarcastically, i will verify. Is it yours 1st.
@SellDomains.site please verify this.

He said : LOL , i need proof of ownership , if you own it . Thanks

It looks serious not sarcasm at all that I can sense.

He is a new member too.

Hope you guys do not try to fool the good people in here with made up stories.

•••
This is so stupid.

@JoeE claims that he owns the domain, just told us his story that he refused 150K in another thread, now you say that you are brokering it for 100K.

So if I would be the real buyer, I could definitely get it for less than 90K from JoeE assuming your commision as 10%.

Man i don't why u choose this thread to highlight this issue. and what do mean by duplicate account. Yes he refused 150 k offer, that was under different circumstances. And man i said min offer $ 100 k , i didn't said fixed price : $ 100 k .

•••

He is a new member too.

We are ready to give proof of ownership to anybody who is serious in buying it.

•••
We are ready to give proof of ownership to anybody who is serious in buying it.
This sounds like a Joke man.

Why would anyone contact you for this domain if you are not the owner and promoting the domain as it is yours?

This is what I understood from your post and more :

WHY DID YOU CLOSED THAT THREAD AND CHANGED THE TOPIC?

•••
This sounds like a Joke man.

Why would anyone contact you for this domain if you are not the owner and promoting the domain as it is yours?

This is what I understood from your post and more :

WHY DID YOU CLOSED THAT THREAD AND CHANGED THE TOPIC?

Man i will keep promoting that domain. If it sounds a joke to you, then live with it. If anyone will contact me for this domain, i will sell him that domain. Period

•••
Man i will keep promoting that domain. If it sounds a joke to you, then live with it. If anyone will contact me for this domain, i will sell him that domain. Period
You can`t sell a domain that you don`t own buddy

•••
•••

He is a new member too.

When i asked about Brokering , he replied with which broker can sell it , he sold many .me domains here , i am worried about ABC.NET Owner . He should delete all details of ABC , owners do not like to appraise here on Namepros . IMO

•••
Man check what i said to you !
You said :

If anyone will contact me for this domain, i will sell him that domain.

•••
I am not answerable to anyone, If anyone is interested about this domain. He can make offer to me. If i am not able to sell him/her this domain . I will pay $ 1000 fine to him/her from my pocket. Min offer is $ 100 k .

Close this topic now !

•••
I am not answerable to anyone, If anyone is interested about this domain. He can make offer to me. If i am not able to sell him/her this domain . I will pay $ 1000 fine to him/her from my pocket. Min offer is $ 100 k .

Close this topic now !
I will close this topic and will wait for the moderator to decide.

Sorry, I just raised my concerns.

Thanks for all your answers.

•••
@atinc It's ok, he is trying to promote as a representative-broker (on the basis first come first serve). The domain is legit and also currently reaching 40k in Domaining Europe auction. I guess the confusing part is the whois record. But the Undeveloped will never accept shady business, so from our point of view - good to go.

(our 5cents)

•••
it's always fun to see one NP member brokering another NP member's domain on NP...
happens regularly
gotta love NP brokers :)

•••
it's always fun to see one NP member brokering another NP member's domain on NP...
happens regularly
gotta love NP brokers :)
Newbie signs :xf.wink:

•••
This is so stupid.

There is nothing nefarious about this I OWN THE DOMAIN. I am actually the original registrant and owned it for close to 22 years. I was approached by @Isac and I did indeed give him explicit permission to try and find a buyer. Maybe I should've given him some guidelines as what not to do, as in post it for appraisal or over sell it here on NamePros. But the bottom line is that he is authorized by me to sell it if he can.

As for the 150K vs 100K if you have read the gist of my post you'd understand that I posted it as a mistake ann an opportunity lost. That's why I'm willing to sell for less today because the market changed.

When i asked about Brokering , he replied with which broker can sell it , he sold many .me domains here , i am worried about ABC.NET Owner . He should delete all details of ABC , owners do not like to appraise here on Namepros . IMO

No need for anyone to worry about this. I indeed didn't want to have it appraised here because I know what kind of appraisals we get from those who don't take the full picture of what they see. But his heart was in the right place. No harm was done.
------------------------------------------------
Anyone needs/wants/desires any more info. please direct your questions to me and I'll be more than happy to answer them. Thank you!

•••
There is nothing nefarious about this I OWN THE DOMAIN. I am actually the original registrant and owned it for close to 22 years. I was approached by @Isac and I did indeed give him explicit permission to try and find a buyer. Maybe I should've given him some guidelines as what not to do, as in post it for appraisal or over sell it here on NamePros. But the bottom line is that he is authorized by me to sell it if he can.

As for the 150K vs 100K if you have read the gist of my post you'd understand that I posted it as a mistake ann an opportunity lost. That's why I'm willing to sell for less today because the market changed.

No need for anyone to worry about this. I indeed didn't want to have it appraised here because I know what kind of appraisals we get from those who don't take the full picture of what they see. But his heart was in the right place. No harm was done.
Anyone needs/wants/desires any more info. please direct your questions to me and I'll be more than happy to answer them. Thank you!
Owner and Broker both are NP members , little confusion made by him , he said that he want to sell , did not say that he is broker , when i asked him his reply like owner . We need to be verified . Thanks and Good Luck Both of you .

•••
Newbie signs :xf.wink:

If over 22 years registering, buying and selling domains is called a newbie, then sign me up as one.

Owner and Broker both are NP members , little confusion made by him , he said that he want to sell , did not say that he is broker , when i asked him his reply like owner . We need to be verified . Thanks and Good Luck Both of you .

As I said in the post you've quoted above, I should've given him guidelines on what to do and what not to do.
I am already a member here so I really don't need one to sell anything for me here, but the understanding he will do some outbound etc. Also, you don't need to be the only one selling your domains, if another broker or friend or a neighbour can bring you a buyer, why would anyone say no.

•••

I am glad that this is just a misunderstanding between Isac and You.
I hate scammers and raised my concerns since I know you owned that domain from another post you shared on namePros.

Last edited:
•••
I am glad that this is just a misunderstanding between Isac and You.
I hate scammers and raised my concerns since I know you owned that domain from another post you shared on namePros.
We all hate scammers and all things shady, and I personally thank you for looking out for the community, I do too. It's not his mistake he is a great guy who is driven and hard working, it is my mistake for not giving him a few guidelines, but no harm is done! Thanks again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back