NameSilo

Notice: Sedo System Updates

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Sedo

Top Member
Impact
1,099
Hello Everyone,

There will be a large upgrade of the back-end parking system tonight.

Certain pages on the site (eg, stats), will be interupted.

However, the parking pages themselves should still function without a hitch, clicks and visitors will still be counted (although not updated until tomorrow- Wednesday).

New domains may still be added.

Once the upgrade is complete we'll have a faster-loading, more stable parking system-- and the foundation laid for some more dramatic improvements to be launched later this year!

Best,
Mara
[email protected]
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Mara the problem is because when I try to identify using url http://www.sedo.com it resolves as http://212.227.34.5/services/parking.php3?language=us. So I enter my login and password and I can access to domain management for example but not to the add domain page because the domain name is not the same and cookie and/or session is lost I think... Hope that clear.

I success to login and add domain using sedo.co.uk
 
0
•••
Sedo,

Are you still updating? I added a few domains yesterday and they show periodically and then they also show with the fatal errors. Should I direct traffic to my other PPC programs or will this be rectified soon?
 
0
•••
dgaussin said:
I success to login and add domain using sedo.co.uk

Same here. Login via sedo.com gives lots of errors, while Sedo.co.uk works fine. Thanks for the tip, dg. :tu:
 
0
•••
Hi All,

Our tech team is looking into the issues with the Sedo.com member pages. The parking pages however have continued to resolve correctly and have been up and running continuously since Sunday when we defeated the DoS attack.

Best,
Mara
[email protected]
 
0
•••
Are we still being updated or are we under attack?

Still getting many errors.

1)My domains optimization request show the keyword was approved with the green square, but my names still goto the generic page.

2)Some names it has been 4 days and still not approved.

3) I get an error when trying to access domain management page.

4) when able to acess the page the little green status bar just sits there and never actually gets to my stats.

5)My stats look like they have not updated in 24 hours.

Could you please let us know when these errors might be fixed, also is the domain management being updated as well, since this has been troublesome since it's introduction.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience when this will be up and running like a business of this stature should be.
Thanks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back