NameSilo

Note to 'Fans' regarding Private Appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I really do appreciate and I am overwhelmed by the volume of PM Appraisal requests. I will do my best to perform basic research and offer probabilities for each request. What I will not do Is actually start a thread based on a private appraisal. If you like my evaluation and would like it in the public Forum you must start the thread yourself then I will post my opinion.

Regards.matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yeah, cuz we don't want to have to start ...."appraising your appraisals"

:)

imo....

•••
yes, it seems you come with a gift for it. you can consider creating site and to make money for appraisals too.

Last edited:
•••
A little full of ourselves there? So people are sending you PRIVATE Messages asking for an appraisal...and then they are getting mad when YOU don't start a public thread about it? Hmm, right. That seems very likely. So for all of these domains that are worth 'at least $5,000 undeveloped'...will you ever be offering them $2-3k so the owner can make a good profit and you can sell it again for a good profit? It seems you are letting a ton of opportunities go to waste when you aren't offering to buy these amazing domains.

•••
•••
I support you Matt, and believe or not I were to contact you privately for appraising some domains but each time I say : if he have something to say he will do it on the public platform and you YES you were always there for us, keep on Matt and thank you very much :)

•••
•••
"It's worthless. I'll give you $100."

"It's worth about $10k. $150k minimum if developed. Oh and I owned a development company that will give you a 50% discount."

"I swear I'm not Adam Dicker."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back