Dynadot

Not being paid

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I made a skin for a certant someone who said at the time (One month ago) that i would get $60 from just that, so i made the skin, and all of a sudden I'm only getting half the profit. He's keeping $30, and giving me $30, even though i made the whole skin. He still hasn't paid me, and i also did a few other services adding up to $8, what should I do? I have all the chat logs, I'm not thinking legal shit, but could i like bring it to the pay pal disputes thing?
I should be getting at least $58, he can keep like $10 of the skin because he got the business.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you made the skin for a Namepros member you can always post a warning in the corresponding forum.

That does not guarantee the payment but the staff can take action banning him... or if it was a misunderstood or cause for something out of control, that report may help to clarify it.

•••
atleast you got paid.

I was suppoested to be getting $50 but i didn't. He just took the work and left

•••
^The "atleast you got paid." would be wrong. I'm still waiting, I told him he has 3 weeks to pay me.

•••
Not fun, I know how you feel man - good luck!

•••
•••
Hack in his computer, and screw it up.

These morons deserve it.

•••
Hack in his computer, and screw it up.

Wow, whenever I see comments on this forum like that I wonder why anyone would do business with anyone from here.

•••
Did you read what this thread is about? Guess what, Internet is being ruined by scammers who take advantage of others. I'd even recommend capital punishment for them.

Last edited:
•••
I don't approve of this kind of thing either, but I would understand or would be happy to see some punishment legal or not.

timmaay said:
Wow, whenever I see comments on this forum like that I wonder why anyone would do business with anyone from here.

•••
Well, knowing these people, they are smart enough to not leave personal id in their comptuer, so I would consider screwing up their computer only a minor punishment.

They really need to be seriously dealt with.

•••
Heh, i contacted the person who he was selling the skin to and stopped the sale, he's now buying directly from me and that covers the other money that this guy owes me.

Hope it teaches him a lesson. :)

Last edited:
•••
Did you break some kind of contract? Did you meet his deadline?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back