NameSilo

Non Java based Analytics Program (Urgent)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

staffjam

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi,

I'm after a non Java based analytics program. Can anyone recommend any????
I'm interested in free and paid programs (not too pricey though)

I'm currently using Google Analytics, but it's missing off most visits from referring sites (and it's quite a lot.)
I also have AWstats - but those figures aren't accurate either as they are counting the hits for the widgets i've distributed.

If anyone knows how i can get accurate page impressions for each page and the whole site i'll be very grateful as i have quite a lot of people interested in advertising - but they want accurate figures (fair enough.)

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
why do you think that google analytics is missing most visits from referring sites?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back