domains Nomad.xyz sells for $49,000 and Swetha posts 8 sales in one day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

It was a .xyz duel today between Nikul from Hypernames.co and Swetha from DNGear.com. Nikul took the top spot with Nomad.xyz at $49,000. Collective.xyz was right behind at $37,000. nomad.xyz 49,000 USD 2021-12-03 hypernames.co collective.xyz 37,000 USD 2021-12-03​

Continue Reading

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You went through my posts to find dirt? What are you a politician? A kid?
No, I've had to suffer your comments, I dug them out of my recent memory.

everything I write is projecting jealousy, envy & unwillingness to accept new market trends.

Relax, i'm just telling you how your attitude looks to others, don't embarrass yourself that's all.
My attitude doesn't look like anything of the sort, crying about whether someone thinks a word is bad or good is left to those who are emotionally incontinent.

It seems like you're only activated when it comes to comments that you disagree with, why don't you engage in good faith conversation about the subject instead of responding only to what you perceive to be "troll" comments?

Last edited:
•••
Those are some terrible names, I wonder if they were someone just registering every dictionary word available using a script and paying .01 or .99 a registration. I mean who is doing their pitch on Shark Tank saying, "hey Mark Cuban find us at Tittynope.xyz."
It seems that every domain report for .XYZ is a terrible word which is interesting. I think it's quite a strange market to be operating in, the normal rules don't appear to apply which I'm the first to admit.

•••
With respect, you're in every xyz thread spreading doubt about the extension, its sales, its unknown future etc.. that you're free to do for sure. But then you claim to be admiring the success of others from afar. Well it really doesn't sound or look like admiration. It makes you sound jealous, & keeping at it will eventually make it look silly & it is trolling in a way, & so you're gonna get dislikes/downvotes.
Looking silly is surreptitiously downvoting anything that doesn't fit your particular thoughts exactly, being unduly obsequious at every opportunity and worse is giving bad advice or comments that make no sense.

You have overlooked what I have said. Are those words good? the answer is NO! It's quite simple. That's not casting doubt on anything other than those words. If you invest in bad words you have less chance of making money unless you have a lot of them.

You'd have to be a bit stupid to be on a domain forum and not try to hone in what will and won't be good for making a return.

We've been discussing how good and bad words are for domains long before you arrived...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back