Status
Not open for further replies.

dave74

Established Member
Impact
Would like some opinions for Noiise.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont feel that one, just like.. Storrm.com, Moonnshine.com, wiind.com. People forget those kind of domains in my opinion unless it has a deeper meaning I am not aware of.

•••
nice name ... High chances of acceptance at Brandbucket for 2-5k ...Memorable name....

•••
•••
Doesn't Brand Bucket take quite a dim view on repeated letters?

•••
BB loves double letter domains. They sell well too.

•••
BB loves double letter domains. They sell well too.

Interesting. I was getting confused with BrandPa, which states:

A common domain hack is to repeat a letter, e.g. exammple.com. We see these as low-value domains, which would be hard for any company to brand or protect, and reject nearly all of them.

•••
Wiise.com just sold for $18,000 on Sedo.

•••
While I'm not typically a fan of double letters, it works particularly well with this word. I'd echo the likely BB acceptance and 2-5k of the above poster.

•••
I think double letters are interesting and brandable. $2000-$5500 is my appraisal :)

•••
These are decent sellers as long as the double letter is in a word that is usable. Noiise is okay for audio tech, music, maybe even news/rant/blog/leaks (making noise about something). I'd agree with the above appraisals that BB might accept this one and list in the low - mid x,xxx range.

To give you comps, I have a couple similar-quality ones accepted recently at BB for that amount (Freakk .com and Shaarp .com). BB rejected my domain Aboove .com, and also rejected my Sellection .com (with two 'L's).

I did sell Sellection a couple months ago to an inbound private offer thru my Efty landing page, and it's now nicely developed by the new owner. You never know what a buyer will do with that extra letter; with Sellection I thought of course someone would brand it for the 'Sell'-ection, but this buyer branded it for the S'elle'ction. I sold it for the same price range as stated above, most of these added-letter domains seem to sell in that range, except for the occasional really nice one that sells for more (as the abovementioned Wiise).

Good luck :)

Last edited:
•••
These are decent sellers as long as the double letter is in a word that is usable. Noiise is okay for audio tech, music, maybe even news/rant/blog/leaks (making noise about something). I'd agree with the above appraisals that BB might accept this one and list in the low - mid x,xxx range.

To give you comps, I have a couple similar-quality ones accepted recently at BB for that amount (Freakk .com and Shaarp .com). BB rejected my domain Aboove .com, and also rejected my Sellection .com (with two 'L's).

I did sell Sellection a couple months ago to an inbound private offer thru my Efty landing page, and it's now nicely developed by the new owner. You never know what a buyer will do with that extra letter; with Sellection I thought of course someone would brand it for the 'Sell'-ection, but this buyer branded it for the S'elle'ction. I sold it for the same price range as stated above, most of these added-letter domains seem to sell in that range, except for the occasional really nice one that sells for more (as the abovementioned Wiise).

Good luck :)
Sounds like you know your double letters. I don’t know if I want to sell through Brand Bucket though where else do you recommend. Parking is an option that way I have full control of it.

I was thinking Noiise.com would be a great marketing website or tech site.

Did you sell all of your double letters.

Thanks!

•••
•••
It is a nice name, and smiile in com sold for $18,000 , possibly comparable (although smile has more potential uses than noise). Among the audience would be a company or consultancy working in the area of noise pollution and how to minimize noise in cities, cars, machinery, etc. I would think something low to mid $$$$ is the price range. Best of luck with it!

•••
It is a nice name, and smiile in com sold for $18,000 , possibly comparable (although smile has more potential uses than noise). Among the audience would be a company or consultancy working in the area of noise pollution and how to minimize noise in cities, cars, machinery, etc. I would think something low to mid $$$$ is the price range. Best of luck with it!
I wish I could get $18,000 for it like smiile. Noiise is pretty brandable and can be used in lots of niches. Thanks

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back