Watch

nebeleacandrei

Established Member
Impact
I have some domains 9 to 21 years old
and they have zero traffic
Why?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your domains are not what most people would type in when searching for things
They probably have no backlinks
.xyz | .name | .biz will hardly generate any type in traffic by itself

Overall they are not the best domains - the .net ones are average at best 2 word domains - you really need strong 2 word or 1 word domains in this extension preferably to do with Tech, Software etc.....imo

Spartan Race is just a rip off for Spartan who own the brilliant spartan.com and they also own Spartan Race.com, which forwards to their site - why would they need the .net? They could probably take this off you via a UDRP

You would be better off looking for good .com domains when you are starting out - better yet, before registering/buying anymore domains spend some time reading.......Wish I had when I started as it cost me quite a few quid

•••
In the main people don't type in domains, they type their query into Google.

•••
You have bad domains. Age does not matter.

•••
You try and be nice and get the weak downvotes with nothing constructive to back it up :ROFL:

As @pinkdragon said the domains are bad - get over it.......

•••
If you bought these domains to park then you know what not to do in the future. If you bought them to flip then no need to get too concerned about traffic. There is a good chance only a few potential buyers will search for the domains on an annual basis and you are hoping to catch the one ready to pay premium.

•••
you didn't shared about the extension

zero traffic refers the words used in that domain don't have search interest, uncommon words

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back