NameSilo

No more PayPal at RegFly?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Tried to reg a name and transfer a name and it looks like Registerfly is no longer accepting PayPal.

Is this true?

I couldn't find a PayPal link.

ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't seem to find it either but it still shows:
ADD FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Credit Card | Paypal | StormPay
MoneyBookers | Check | Money Order

•••
They still take it I confirmed with phone support, it seems an upgrade they made they had to roll back and will bring it back in a day or so.

•••
Riceman said:
They still take it I confirmed with phone support, it seems an upgrade they made they had to roll back and will bring it back in a day or so.

Thanks for the info.

Their $5.50 transfer deal expires soon in a few hours, thus the need for PayPal.

I guess you have to fill out a Support Ticket until the upgrade is completed (according to customer support).

ST

Last edited:
•••
i was looking for the paypal thing last night and i was like OMFG NO!!!!!!! lol.

•••
It's still not back...regfly you are losing money folks!

•••
We expect to have our new alternative payment interface work completed by wednesday. We have also added e-gold to the choice of payment options as of our wednesday release. Sorry for the delay.

Paul

•••
regfly said:
We expect to have our new alternative payment interface work completed by wednesday. We have also added e-gold to the choice of payment options as of our wednesday release. Sorry for the delay.

Paul

Thanks for the informational update, Paul! :tu:

•••
thanks for the update paul ... it was needed .

•••
Thank Paul. Nice to see the vendors use these forums also!
RickyG

•••
thx paul, also will they extend the .net sale and the 7.99 .com.org sale also? i hope they do :(

-Tyson

•••
Its too bad, hope they accept paypal soon
and i also want to know if any accept moneybookers

•••
Tyson:

Yes we will be running another 7.99 promotion mid week

xyris:
We accept moneybookers and will also be adding e-gold later this week

Paul

•••
Come on already!

Where's the PayPal?

I like you Registerfly, but this is becoming annoying.

ST

•••
If they get rid of PayPal that will be one of the stupidiest moves ever. Hopefully they don't because so many people have it even though they have treated people wrong.

•••
haha its quite amazing how much paypal means to all domain investors. even though we complain so much about paypal, its still an international standard kind of payment mode.

•••
dweeb said:
haha its quite amazing how much paypal means to all domain investors. even though we complain so much about paypal, its still an international standard kind of payment mode.

I never complain and it is the standard payment. Complaining about paypal is like complaining about printed cash. It's just a widely accepted tool.

•••
labrocca said:
dweeb said:

I never complain and it is the standard payment. Complaining about paypal is like complaining about printed cash. It's just a widely accepted tool.

haha...yea...Paypal is becoming more and more kinda of international std. over the net.

•••
Do you people have the PayPal debit/credit Card, if not get it if you can, this way you can use it just about anywhere to reg names accept enom... its basically just like using PayPal...

•••
It appears that the PayPal interface is still not working. This must be hurting their bottom line. I know several people that have taken their business elsewhere lately because they can't refill their RegisterFly account.

Paul, can you give us any update?

•••
I was thinking of transferring a few of my domains to Registerfly awhile ago till I encounter this similar problem with not accepting paypal. It is wiser to get this working ASAP. Paypal (not w/ bank acct tho) always makes payment easy and fast. :)

Flora.

•••
Tippy said:
Do you people have the PayPal debit/credit Card, if not get it if you can, this way you can use it just about anywhere to reg names accept enom... its basically just like using PayPal...
i tried the paypal debit card but it didnt give me the 3 digit pin number most sites need

•••
THE 3 digit number is on the back of the card in the area where you sign.

•••
labrocca said:

no paypals credit card.

•••
labrocca said:
i ment their virtual debit cards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back