Dynadot

ccTLD No.ca - Premium 2 letter .ca

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for offers via DM or in this thread on this rare easy to pronounce 2 letter, 1 word .ca.

Registrar - Namespro.ca

Payment Options - Escrow.com or wire transfer if you live in Canada.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still accepting offers on this ultra premium, 1 word, 2 letter .ca. Send me an offer, I’m in a good mood today so I just may accept it.:xf.grin:

•••
Keep the offers coming.

•••
•••
Thanks for your offer Adam.

Keep them coming.

•••
Still accepting offers. Nothing below 5K.

•••
Still accepting offers. Make me an offer I just can’t say “no” to!

•••
whats your min price range?

•••
•••
Over 500 visits so far this month.

Keep your offers coming in.

Attachments

• 6AC3FB80-5338-46EB-A573-AC14BA1B94AD.png
    6AC3FB80-5338-46EB-A573-AC14BA1B94AD.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 8
•••
how much money is it making in parking? Ty

•••
how much money is it making in parking? Ty

Well it’s parked at Sedo..... So you can guess the rest. :) But less than $1. I just need a little more to buy a coffee. :)

•••
It's a great domain, I have a two letter .ca myself but I am having a hard time trying to figure out who I could market this domain to, so I can go a bit better than Adam and offer you 3.5k

Please Note: I bid on a lot of domains so my offers have a 24 hour time limit.

•••
Thank you for the offer @MapleDots

I agree, it just a matter of who to market to.

Regarding no.ca, I sent out an email about a couple months ago to a potential end user here in Ontario. Within 2 hours, the leader of a major political party here called me. He asked me “how much” and at the time, I quoted a higher price than I normally would. I barely got the price out before he hung up the phone. :xf.grin:

So needless to say, if I don’t sell no.ca here on Namepros, I will have to do more outbound to political parties and perhaps the haters of the pipelines going on out west!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back