IT.COM

question No Budget Range in Request Section - Why Submit Names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Little Gripe/Question here.....

I see it time and time again.......When someone in the requests section submits a request without a specific budget range people send over their names - why do they do this?

Surely this is just encouraging more people to do it (contrary to the rules) and makes you look a little desperate. It also shows a lack of business acumen (imo)

I personally would not want to do business with someone who has either submitted a half arsed request or responded to one....

Are you one these that submit names even though there is no specific budget range in place? If so, why do you do it?

If not, what do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Little Gripe/Question here.....

I see it time and time again.......When someone in the requests section submits a request without a specific budget range people send over their names - why do they do this?

Surely this is just encouraging more people to do it (contrary to the rules) and makes you look a little desperate. It also shows a lack of business acumen (imo)

I personally would not want to do business with someone who has either submitted a half arsed request or responded to one....

Are you one these that submit names even though there is no specific budget range in place? If so, why do you do it?

If not, what do you think?
What you can do is to simply report the thread and the moderators will post in that thread, informing the OP of the rules. This is to be done within 24hours and if not done then the thread will be closed.As for sending names, it differs from a person to person. I dont think there is any harm in sending what you have, however, you should not give a price since the OP did not state a price. If the OP likes what you sent , they might ask you for price and then you quote your minimum best price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back