NameSilo

NNNNN.coms???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Why are they worth anything? What do the numbers represent? I would understand 7 number .coms(phone numbers) but why are 5 number .coms worth anything? Doesn't make sense to me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks evirtual1 and DomainVP for the answers. I have few of them and thought to know the current market value of such names :)

0 and 4 are least preferrable but with the increase in demand in 6N.com you will see huge price change for 5N.com even if they start from 0 and contains 4. Hold for few months.

•••
•••
Yeah, you right :)
But what is 100K when you have 1,3 billion of people in China?

•••
Check NameBio blog, we are seeing sales with 0 or 4 still getting low $xxx to middle $xxx, maybe more?

•••
Any one can shed light on NNNNN.com which starts with 0 and contains 4 in between. What's the value of such NNNNN.com domains??

Typically anything containing a 4 or leading with a zero is 'undesirable' unless there are repeating numbers involved.

I'm seeing sales $150 - $500.

•••
Bubble caused because of Chinese noob domainers. So use this chance if you can, later will be too late.

•••
why are 5 number .coms worth anything? Doesn't make sense to me.
Only 10000 of them exist.
Rare = valuable.
Short = easy to type.

•••
@djum's right on the point.

But it's not 100k when you drop 4's and 0's. You're looking at a "good" market of 80k or so. When you might have the average domainer looking to hold 5 to 10 of these as liquid investments, the supply is very small. All the same, the tide carries all boats... and when you have good 5N's going for $,$$$ even those with 4's and 0's are going to be worth "something".

•••
Any one can shed light on NNNNN.com which starts with 0 and contains 4 in between. What's the value of such NNNNN.com domains??

•••
Thanks evirtual1 and DomainVP for the answers. I have few of them and thought to know the current market value of such names :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back