IT.COM

NNNL.com and LNNN.com Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Well, NNNL.coms have officially taken off. I've been keeping track of them for a while. They are now selling consistently. Nearly every Chinese premium NNNL.com is getting full backorders now. First is in all of those.

There are only 20,000 Chinese premiums of these. Less if you don't consider 4s and bad placed 0s. Today at GoDaddy Expiring Auctions there were more than 200 of these expiring. You can go see the remaining auctions in progress. Floor is over $50+ depending on the number combos. Floor is solidly over $100 for patterns. I'm sure you've seen them if you've spent any time on DropCatch or Pheenix in the last couple of weeks.

If you regged fee any of these a couple months ago, you're going to see a nice return. By the time I went to reg fee them, all the premiums had already been regged :(

http://namebio.com/?s=QOwkDNxQjM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the idea but the current thread titles don't reflect that. Should we just make the other thread "the one"? Should we start a new one?

Is it possible to get the mods change a title? Even this thread doesn't have the LNNN.com in the title. I'd only want to start a new thread if you, @DomainVP @Doron Vermaat @J9 @Irieman and some of the other main contributors are down for it. Otherwise, I amfor trying to get NNNL.com and LNNN.com on the title of the other thread and make it THE thread.

•••
I believe this is all that remains of the 25,000 possible NNNL.com combinations.

406D.COM
412P.COM
421Z.COM
424Q.COM
429I.COM
463I.COM
489U.COM
491D.COM
492M.COM
493C.COM
495U.COM

•••
I have been domain name investing since 2000 and just posted a similar thread. I totally agree that NNNL and LNNN domains without 4s, vowels and vs are way undervalued. Hundreds of these types are developed and being used already in China and they are rarer than 5 number and 4 letter domains, and almost as rare as 3 letter domains. Remember there are only 10 digits and 26 letters.
I am not sure if it will happen in 2016 or a year or two later but these should go way up in value in my opinion! Of course I own a bunch of them so I am putting my money where my mouth is.

•••
Stu, We are definitely on the same page. By the way, I haven't seen much of you lately on the forums, but it is good to see you here.

Regards,

David Bleaman

•••
I just rejoined after a few years sabbatical. Are you going to Namescon?

•••
Unfortunately I am not. Should be fun, from what I hear though.

•••
Only gotta see my sig for another option

•••
I just checked all Chinese letter LNNN.com and NNNL.coms without 4s. Someone else may want to confirm. Only a single one was available (076b.com). Feel free to register it.

•••
Alright, I just checked all 20 Chinese letters plus the letter A, ALL NUMBERS, LNNN.com and NLLL.com. The only ones I saw as available are the following. Someone please confirm. LNNN.com and NNNL.com are essentially bought out.

076b.com
042d.com
054h.com
064g.com
064m.com
064p.com
074m.com
074n.com
074q.com
041n.com
404q.com
042m.com
042p.com
042r.com
043m.com
047r.com
047t.com
064t.com
074s.com
074t.com
041z.com
046z.com
064z.com

•••
I can confirm that there are none left without AEIOUV04 as I did that check yesterday just to make sure.

•••
d323.com sold on TDNam today for $246. Seven bidders and 33 bids. Things are looking up!

•••
Yes sir and Z399 did $227 :)

•••
I will be curious to do a who is and see where the buyers are from. If they are from China, it's a good sign.

•••
@STUART MALOFF I can say for sure that there are Chinese bidding for these on DropCatch.com, Pheenix, etc. (the infamous Chinese bidding agent "First" who goes by a different name on Pheenix (Beianx?) and SnapNames (Navy?), but I don't know about the bidders on GoDaddy.

•••
A lot of the GoDaddy buyers are also from China. I sometimes wait a week once they clear so I can check the WhoIs.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Interesting info. Thanks

•••
@STUART MALOFF I can say for sure that there are Chinese bidding for these on DropCatch.com, Pheenix, etc. (the infamous Chinese bidding agent "First" who goes by a different name on Pheenix (Beianx?) and SnapNames (Navy?), but I don't know about the bidders on GoDaddy.

It is really more of a open bidding service for people from China, who do not want to create their own account, can just bid on specific domains, has NAVY been confirmed on snapnames as the FIRST party?

•••
Navy, first, first1, and beianx are the same entity.

•••
•••
Thanks, these guys do not back down, keep on bidding, and bidding, so now I make them pay. If they are going to win it, they are going to pay up for it, and sit on it for a while, as end user reality, and auction price reality are getting very close in price.

I am surprised at how many english keywords they are going after.

I see their pattern at Godaddy also, they just keep bidding min increment, until they bump you, that is their pattern. I was in a war for a 2 keyword English keyword with them for about an hour the other day with navy.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back