discuss 4 Character.Coms ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Well we are seeing everything short from .co's to .biz's being regged out
~
With so many 4 character .coms out there offering so many combinations will there be a swing to this category? If so what would be the most popular ? LLNN NNLL NLLN LNNL LNNN NNNL
~
Which do you think may become the "next popular" choice, perhaps you don't think there will ever be a market due to the vast combinations, I like LNNN and NNNL
~
What's your pick?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on four character.coms.
with short domains in demand,is there potential in these ? I think i read on here all cp LLLN are gone?
@HireDomains maybe turn this into a showcase thread.
I think LLNN has potential,but what of LLLN NLLN etc
DNL8/ com is one of mine .Using the translator in the pinyin thread it apparently means 8 years

•••
Well I have grabbed a few recently , Mr43, Ln21, Ln97, We39, Us38, I do have lower quality such 44po and Vg00 ......mostly due to repeating numbers. Feel free to start a showcase thread

•••
So are even the 4 character .coms with mixes of consonants and vowels worth something now? Are the Chinese buying them up as well?

•••
reading the hot trend thread llnn is being touted to do well,id like to hear some pros opinions

•••
Mine were purchased for a bit further down the road but some names stand out even today, imo

•••
but does the llnn hot trend extend also to those that include vowels?

•••
Well it;s not always about China, I see my Us38 as meaning "Us/We" Sure you can aim at China, my Ln names are aiming at LN = Liaoning Province.

•••
Someone sees value in LLNN, as do I.

XJ88.com - 25-dec-2010- Listed on 4cn for $14k.
https://www.4.cn/buynow/detail/bid/11523657/DomainName/xj88.com

CU33.com - Creation Date: 02-may-2006 - For Sale - "US$ 20,000-(Twenty Thousand US Dollars)"

I've inquired with many paired NN owners of LLNN's, most of them are asking $10k+, so this market when turn very quickly when another $10k+ sale is published.

•••
I am amazed at the shift, they were always going to be worth good money ..... but overnight ?

•••
I prefer Hyphens, it cuts the number of CP domains down to 8000 for each group: L-LL, LL-L and L-L-L. Off topic, but I prefer L-L-L because it looks good and has more CC extensions in use in Europe.

If the Chinese find them they will vanish overnight, last I looked there were not many left.

•••
Well you have completely overlooked the NUMERIC part of the thread but as long as you're happy with your investments .... good luck

•••
I don't usually invest in what I don't understand. And most of my L-L-L were bought long ago when the target was Europe. If I was starting now I would pay more attention to numbers.

•••
I don't usually invest in what I don't understand. And most of my L-L-L were bought long ago when the target was Europe. If I was starting now I would pay more attention to numbers.
Sales ?

•••
i have AAY5.com (LLLN) which i like regardless of value, dont think i will sell it

•••
I like meaningful ones (for me) only so far.
Regged recently
US01
AZ25
UK75
Hou6

•••
i have AAY5.com which like regardless of value
Repeating numbers help, I think the NNNL market may be stronger? But if they can be turned into acronyms for something there is added value

•••
•••
I am not sure how Chinese memory is wired, but Western way is more around 1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100.
Since I don't understand all that 989 or 67 stuff, I stay away normally.
Repetitives like 88, 55, 77 have universal appeal, I guess...

•••
absolutely agree, i do have a few that would be frowned upon by the Chinese folk, (the letter V and 00) but they are short domains with repeating characters, 77uv vq11 and vl33 for example. Hand regged and surely worth a bit more as the well drys out

•••
yeah, but we do not only cater for the chinese even if they think so ;) maybe one day will all work for them but not yet

•••
Yep be your own man and don't make decisions that the other sheep make, sure trends are trends but some lateral thinking helps. Simply put a short name is a short name. As for the letter V i see it as Virtual or Video ..... works for me

•••
Funny thing is today i am quite happy about a 10N just registered, each to their own. Make it work for you I suggest.

•••
what about lnln, did anyone try to check it out. i bought this before coz it looked like something, not sure if it will ever be sold. a0o0.com

•••
what about lnln, did anyone try to check it out. i bought this before coz it looked like something, not sure if it will ever be sold. a0o0.com
I think a harder market, someone wrote symmetry is the preferred patterns LLNN and LLLN Your style of name is a bit more haphazard to look at, I would only have 8's if going this way to be honest, good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back