NameSilo

.NL domains are now open to registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does not seems to understand the cost of registering a .nl domain. It makes me felt really blur when i read thru the fees and charges.

.nl hmm.... "New Look?" =D

•••
Where can I register a .nl domain? Netherlands seems like a better market to sell to than China.

•••
•••
That's great news... I'm now developing a soccer (Feyenoord-Rotterdam) fan forum site and a .nl is what I need!... Thanks for the update RJ :tu:

•••
sure thing :gl: I *think* they're also the guys who will get the first shot at the .eu market...

•••
Dutch Registar!

Where can I register a .nl domain?
Hi guy's I am a Member (Deelnemer I) of the SIDN (Stichting Internet Domain Registration) and I can deliver .NL domains

I *think* they're also the guys who will get the first shot at the .eu market
Correct! I hope they will get it :)

____

//edit: typo's

Last edited:
•••
Domainmine said:
Where can I register a .nl domain? Netherlands seems like a better market to sell to than China.

Yeah, roughly the same population :hehe:

•••
Yeah, roughly the same population
:lol: :) we have less people in the whole country as in an avarage city in China ;)

•••
why bumb a 1 year old thread :o

•••
1 little piggy tried to promote his service
1..2...3 little piggies got the wrong idea

:=)

•••
nub said:
why bumb a 1 year old thread :o
a) the nostalgia alone is good enough reason for me. it is thread number 5, after all...
b) there was an unanswered question:

Domainmine said:
Where can I register a .nl domain?

•••
newbe said:
a) the nostalgia alone is good enough reason for me. it is thread number 5, after all...

And it's the oldest thread that is *not* closed.

•••
You can register .nl domain names at http://www.evibehosting.nl

Sales Line International: +31 (0)10 204 5678
Fax Line International: +31 (0)10 204 5555
E-mail: [email protected]

Price of a .nl is Eur. 10,- (excl. 19% v.a.t.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back