Dynadot

registrars NIXI - Release domains at de-accredited registrar MITSU!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super Software

Established Member
Impact
Hello IN Domain Owners!

I just started the petition "NIXI:Release domains at de-accredited registrar MITSU" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Given the inaction over the last year and several conversations with friends in this industry who are frustrated by this situation, I thought we could try this one novel idea before you guys band together for legal recourse your self! If we get all who are affected by signing up for this and spreading the word we could get NIXI to perhaps take action on your behalf!

My goal is to reach 100 signatures and I need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://chn.ge/2oX8n2d

Thanks!

PS: I am not impacted however I am hoping this works and is helpful for some of you at least! There are many success stories you must have heard of on use of this petition platform, we could also get a show of hands on how many domain owners are impacted and effect positive change! This petition does not intend to nor interfere with the matter that is sub-judice nor place any blame on parties involved in litigation. This petition is intended to raise awareness and bring relief to thousands of domain owners caught in this fiasco.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Needs more active participation...please spread the word

•••
•••
i have just signed the petition

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back