Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Ning Social Network Revenue

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

mindless

Established Member
Impact
21
Has anyone had any success using Ning ( http://ning.com ) social networking platform with the option to insert your own ads and generating any revenue from a social network?

I was curious about trying this route for a few of my sites but I really do not want to put hours into customizing something only to find out there is no revenue.

Thoughts, experiences?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I made some sites on a similar service called magnify.net
Getting some organic traffic but no one is clicking ads.
Made around 5 cents off ten thousand or more page views.
Also had affiliate links that made nothing.
 
0
•••
Thanks, that was my concern, I have a few topics that i think a social network could be developed around quickly, but if the clicks are not there it may not do me alot of good.....
 
0
•••
I tried Ning, but they are power hungry SOBs. They try to make it seem like it's an open platform, but it's the opposite. Hitler was more flexible than these control freaks. You can't even delete a wayward user for Pete's sake.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back