NameSilo

Nice Try Guys!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So, you thought you could start a new forum without me finding out huh? It almost worked - until Namecaster opened his big mouth. :laugh:

It's a little embarassing though. With a domain name news magazine, I am not supposed to be the last one to know! Have you ever heard of a press release -RJ-!! Looks like you're doing just fine with the low key approach - 600 members already - way to go!

I'll put a link to NamePros in the Resources section at Domain Name Journal, unless you want to continue to keep "the best secret in the domain business"!

Nice to see TopNames is gainfully employed again too!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great to see you here, Duke!
RJ's done a fantastic job over here, real crisp and smooth ... very refreshing, and I'd agree, it really is the "the best secret in the domain business"! :)
Sent you an e-mail, as well.
Take care.

•••
Heya Duke. Sure, a link at DNJ would be appreciated.

A press release? That's not a bad idea. :)

We opened in February and have been growing slowly.

•••
Welcome the NamePros!

Where all the domain geeks hang out :gl: LMAO!

Namepros is growing pretty fast this last month :)

ive seen alot more posts recently :)

GO RJ :)

•••
This site has a nice low key approach going for it.

•••
Hi Duke. Its a bit slow around here but give it a couple weeks or so. I have a feeling more users will be along soon ;)
This place is going to rock!

PS.
I only invited you here because I needed the 50 points :laugh:

Cheers!

•••
Wow ... so many of my favorite folks ARE here, after all! To my two buddies who shall hereby be presented with the awards for the fastest change in status from "anointed leaders" to (how shall I say this ... um, er ... "underground spies" perhaps? on another forum)? That was one heck of an amazing feat. I've nevef seen such lightning fast changes occur. You must be on "special duty" status and don't want most folks to know who or where you are. I hope it's okay that I found you here!

Many hugs and kudos,
Sheila

(Yeppers ... it is I, but in disguise again).

:notme:

•••
Welcome aboard, Sheila ... though I must warn you, I have been in "prison" for nearly a week now! ;)
So great to see you here!!
See you, Jeff B-)

•••
It's okay, Jeff ... I'm probably next. I have a tendency to be rather outspoken and at times I've even been known to :kickass:

But I had to go on a search to find out where you were hiding out. I thought it just might be here!

I just wasn't ready to go into "Cool" withdrawal ... it might not be a very pretty picture.

Love ya,

Tucker, AKA

Lorenzo T. "Tucker' Lion, CattorneyAtLaw

"Da Little Lion who's joinin' Da Orange Tabby Boyz Club, 'cuz day makes sure to keep out da gurlzzz!!! I promisez to tell ya more later."

PS Hey, Duke ... we just found the DNJ today ... it's AWESOME!!! What a wonderful publication. I'm glad i stumbled across it! Congrats on a great job!

•••
Originally posted by lawpsych
It's okay, Jeff ... I'm probably next. I have a tendency to be rather outspoken and at times I've even been known to :kickass:

But I had to go on a search to find out where you were hiding out. I thought it just might be here!

I just wasn't ready to go into "Cool" withdrawal ... it might not be a very pretty picture.

Love ya!

:kickass:

Nooo .... I'd hate to see what that type of withdrawal would do to you, Shee. C'mon, gimme some more huggs! ;)
See you soon.

•••
Great job with the site RJ - understated professional design, good board features/mods!

And my avator was free? I felt like I had slipped on my ski-mask and was stealing from you after being forced to change mine at "another site".

BTW, my avator is either waco or the dnf live auction going up in flames...can't tell for all the smoke. ($128 in total sales there last night).

Larry

•••
Originally posted by Larry
Great job with the site RJ - understated professional design, good board features/mods!

And my avator was free? I felt like I had slipped on my ski-mask and was stealing from you after being forced to change mine at "another site".

BTW, my avator is either waco or the dnf live auction going up in flames...can't tell for all the smoke. ($128 in total sales there last night).

Larry

Hey Larry, welcome aboard Namepros my good man! :)
I think you're really gunna like it here ... be patient as major domainers are signing up daily. RJ has done a marvelous job!
Love your avatars, Larry ... ALL of them. Thank you for your support and for carrying the torch for openess and "community".

PS. I was just informed of the news from last night ... I'm told the "Average sales price" was down to just over $7.00/per (I think I had a thread about that at one time or another). Hmmmm. And I was the "bad guy"?!? :zzz:

•••
well, i see you know each others for a while!!!!

•••
Yes, welcome Larry, LMAO about your Avatar.
Agree with what CH said. I think this board is going to rock!
Cheers!

•••
Originally posted by lordzeus
well, i see you know each others for a while!!!!

And, believe it or not, we actually like one another, as well!
Imagine the possibilities!
:kickass:

•••
Originally posted by Larry

Larry

LOL...LOL....LOL!!!!!!!

I almost crashed the TARDIS when I read this! :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back