IT.COM

Nice to meet you all!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GWD

Established Member
Impact
Hello there all name pros regulars!

Just thought i'd take a second out of going square eyed trying to find 'that perfect domain' in order to say hi.
so here it is ..
hi!

I joined up as i noticed alot of domainer tutorial sites recomended joining a good domaining forum and sharing knowledge with the experts and people in the know. this site looks as good as any.

bought some domains a week ago and parked them on sedo/listed them on sale.. feeling a bit disheartened as the only interest i've had so far is a scammer and a few clicks earning me 54 pence in total. Can i list my domains for sale on here?

Cheers all! hope to speak soon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:hi: Welcome to NamePros :wave:

•••
Hi there and welcome to the forums buddy! :wave:

•••
Hello and welcome GWD ! :wave:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey, Welcome to the "New" NamePros! This forum is the best when it comes to domaining communities, in my opinion. (of course, I'm not involved in any other community, and I'm not a professional domainer, and I don't intend to be).

Regardless, I know you'll find some great advice here. I just stick around these parts to hang out in the Break Room, and to talk programming every now and then - and of course to get advice on the very-occasional, bad domain name that I buy. :)

•••
Hi there :)

Welcome to Namepros....

•••
•••
hello nice to meet u . welcome to dp

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back