Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a really cool video of it

•••
•••
•••
smartsextoy.

com

CES 2015

•••
@DT13 your pocketsatellites one looks interesting very interesting indeed and at that price for one most will want to send one into space

•••
•••
I'm certain these things are going to be huge this year, best of luck to us all ;)

•••
•••
•••
personalspacecraft.com

sats, rockets, and more

•••
SuperUHD
SuperUHDTV
SuperUHDTVs

•••
•••
Lifting personal transportation into the third dimension
Link >>

CopterDrive.com

93ad37c84d.jpg

•••
I think that there's one i forgot to mention that fits very well with my bionicbirds ..........

BionicUAV dawt com

;)

•••
Just got BIONICHELP and BIONICSINFO dot com

•••
Just picked up HudTechnology.com :D

•••
webscaletechnology.com
webscaleservices.com

•••
seems like game streaming (aka cloud gaming) is on the march

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
just reg'd a drop BeaconSale .com

•••
I'm thinking Headsets are getting hot right now

AVHeadset
StudioHeadset
vHeadset
xHeadset

•••
Lot of stuff happening in exoskeletons and the term "exoskeleton" appears to be becoming a sort of an umbrella term for lot of devices.

Thanks, your post prompted me to register IndustrialExoskeleton.com (and the plural).
A bit long, but we'll see how they age.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back