IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe it stands for Virtual Reality. A great deal of development dollars are pouring in to that area by some of the biggest companies.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I believe it stands for Virtual Reality. A great deal of development dollars are pouring in to that area by some of the biggest companies.

Interesting do you think 3Dinterface.com could relate to virtual reality?

•••
Absolutely. These are components that are being developed in creating the VE "Virtual Environments" They will be utilized in stereoscopic projection displays and Special input devices such as tracking hand gestures etc.. That is just my opinion however. VE is another good domain choice for the future. I would invest but I spent way too much already and have not sold anty though I have not really tried. Heck. None of my domains are even parked anywhere. Lazy I guess or due to my medical condition it is difficult to focus for any length of time. Best of luck..

•••
•••
•••
My first 'modular' sale:

ModularCamera .com

$650

•••
Where did you sell it if I may ask please?

•••
OMG, robots are coming:

Just thought that you guys may find it interesting...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Looks like there's going to be other players emerging into the 4k bendable tv market, first Samsung now LG

mmmmm my 4kbendabletv dawn com is looking promising :)

CES 2015: LG Reveals a Bendable 4K OLED TV
http://www.craveonline.co.uk/lifest...06083-ces-2015-lg-reveals-bendable-4k-oled-tv
I agree. Graphene and its use if production costs can be brought way down. The future will look a great deal different. Transparent electrodes, screens that can be rolled up that are actual computers and televisions, wearables etc. Samsung, IBM and many more patents have already been filed. Interesting material.

•••
my new:

4KTVset
Video-4K

. com

•••
Anyone know any good tech/future tech/science newsletters?

•••
•••
There is also this site which is really cool for concepts and future stuff http://itechfuture.com/ i think i got the 4kbendabletv idea from here last year ??....

•••
@bretttina itechfuture seems interesting. Wired is of course great, too...

•••
The itechfuture site is really cool lots of good stuff on there and some innovative products

Did you see the bionic birds? ;)

•••
•••
When i first saw it i went straight away and reg'd bionicbirds . com so it just goes to show if your quick enough you can grab some good potentials

•••
When i first saw it i went straight away and reg'd bionicbirds . com so it just goes to show if your quick enough you can grab some good potentials
Yo Bret mate!!
Got the .info a few weeks back!
Cheers!!

•••
Nice one mate, i think these will do well ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back