IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just grabbed

InstantBeacon (.com)

•••
•••
Let me guess! You registered Satlets.com :D

I wish, but not, it was registered 8 months ago by someone else. Someone that saw this coming way before me.

•••
I wish, but not, it was registered 8 months ago by someone else. Someone that saw this coming way before me.

I checked it and I thought it was you. I'm curious to see how it develops ...

•••
•••
I am a newbie but I bought a few wearable technology domains. Also bought graphene related domains for the future (3-5 years down the road) but hey. I have spent probably 4K hand reg and buying on Ebay and have made let me add it up... zero in sales but I am not really putting the effort in heck none are even parked. Duh! I know.

•••
I am a newbie but I bought a few wearable technology domains. Also bought graphene related domains for the future (3-5 years down the road) but hey. I have spent probably 4K hand reg and buying on Ebay and have made let me add it up... zero in sales but I am not really putting the effort in heck none are even parked. Duh! I know.

can you show us some of them ?

•••
•••
my last FT DN is :

8KSport

8K is a way ahead 6,8 years maybe

•••
Got low $xxx offer on PuzzlePhones.com last week

Way too low mate for that just yet i would hold out for better $x,xxx offers as they will come :)

•••
Biowears, grapheneinvesting, CVDgraphene ,flexwears, graphiteprices, cannibismonthly, canncafe and cafes, grapheneadditives, cannfind, narijuanajerseys, marijuanahoodies all dot coms. I am sure you will all have my name in 30 seconds after doing a whois but I do not care. It is cool. I own a great deal more...Please be gentle. I am fairly new 2 years or so..Thanks marijuanahealthbenefits also. It was the main one I wanted to use to drive traffic towards the others. I know I am stupid at this but I am trying..

•••
•••
The 'future trend domainer' in me couldn't help but reg a load of 'glove' names after reading this:

http://www.finextra.com/news/fullstory.aspx?newsitemid=26827

Went back to page 763 on Godaddy Discount Codes where there's a massive list of $1-$3 code links that I missed the first time round and registered this bunch:

PaymentGlove(s)
GlovePay
GlovePayments
PayGlove(s)
ElectronicGloves
ContactlessPaymentGloves

Last edited:
•••
GestureGlove
com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
mBeacons dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
I have **Edit**

Last edited:
•••
I like to go to a site related to science and get domain ideas.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Paywears dot com

Last edited:
•••
Lot of stuff happening in exoskeletons and the term "exoskeleton" appears to be becoming a sort of an umbrella term for lot of devices.

Got ExoskeletonShop and ExoskeletonRepair both .com, obviously.

•••
so what is the current trend domains to invest?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back