Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
iotsecurity.co.uk
 
0
•••
1
•••
little bit - cca 20 yrs - ahead of :

FusionPowerPlant.com
 
0
•••
1
•••
may be off topic ,

but I have been able to secure on fb OledTVs username for our website FB promo site, which was for me almost a shock it was available at this moment of Oled TVs era on IFA 2014
regged these time ago

4K-OledTV
UHDOledTVs
OledTv-reviews com net
 
0
•••
may be off topic ,

but I have been able to secure on fb OledTVs username for our website FB promo site, which was for me almost a shock it was available at this moment of Oled TVs era on IFA 2014
regged these time ago

4K-OledTV
UHDOledTVs
OledTv-reviews com net

What a bummer you didn't get oled.tv …..category killer !
 
0
•••
What a bummer you didn't get oled.tv …..category killer !

Where I have been in 2000 when oledtv was registered ? Not registering DNs at all yet.
 
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
2
•••
1
•••
I regd two 5k names a week Ago,

5k-tv.com
5ktv.co.uk

changhong, samsung, LG, toshiba and sony are making 5ktvs.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
0
•••
4
•••
0
•••
16k-tv.com
 
0
•••
1
•••
1
•••
5kCam
5kCams
5kCloud
5kCamcorders

All dot com
 
2
•••
5Kmovie dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy
 
2
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back