Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm on the bandwagon

8KTVTech(.)com

•••
Last edited:
•••
Regged:

eHearable
myHearable

•••
This article makes a good case for hearables being the new wearables. Hearable tech makes sense to me, as we can't always be looking at a screen or tapping stuff.

http://qz.com/196886/the-next-big-thing-in-wearable-tech-may-be-ear-computers/

Grabbed hearables () org from your post last night, thanks!

Edit: Re-read the article and grabbed iEarbuds () com not sure why I didn't think of it sooner. 1 tm on earbud but not related to the devices themselves just audio wiring solutions.

Last edited:
•••
Further to my earlier post

Alongside 8KTVTech(.)com I have also reg'd:

8Kshop.com

•••
Regarding Modular Phone technology, my first four figure purchase via Sedo has just landed in my account:

ModularPhones(dot)com

I've hopefully got myself a category killer :$:

Last edited:
•••
Regarding Modular Phone technology, my first four figure purchase via Sedo has just landed in my account:

ModularPhones(dot)com

I've hopefully got myself a category killer :$:

You've beat me to it :)

I regged MyModularSmartphone

•••
•••
•••
And whilst we're reading, liking and thanking this post, Giles is off registering HearableTech(dot)com...must be losing my edge...

Well you can't have them all.

On a sidenote:
regged 8kAmoled c0m

Hope it will grow into a category killer some day.

•••
Since there is Hearables why not Talkables :notme:

•••
Just reggd

CellModular . com

.net .org gone..

Last edited:
•••
Reg'd
ModularApps.com
HearableComputing.com

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
EarSys

Ok got my 3 on this trend and taking a break for now, lol man this core group of trends domainers on np seems to get every possible niche locked up pretty quickly!

•••
•••
•••
:hehe:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Do you think it's any good?

I hope it is good. :)

mobi is a great short term for mobiles.
Sort of a cool name, but only for a cool company. ;)

•••
And whilst we're reading, liking and thanking this post, Giles is off registering HearableTech(dot)com...must be losing my edge...

Ha! After making my post, I thought I should register a couple back-ups myself, and hearabletech was my first stop. Too late:)

•••
After browsing this thread I decided to go ahead and purchase 3 domains that I added to my list a few months ago.

I'm not fully aware of all of the modular activity taking place, but I feel like these have potential to be valuable, right?

ModularPrinting/com
ModularPrinter/com
Modular3DPrinting/com

•••
It's gettin to be around Kool-Aid time!

Well just saying since Hearable Tech is evolving, Still have to talk to the AI computer though.
So why not Talkables?

•••
And whilst we're reading, liking and thanking this post, Giles is off registering HearableTech(dot)com...must be losing my edge
Sorry guys, gotta be quick lol

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back