Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Next NP Auction?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
1,775
Now that the chat problem was fixed, will we have a bi-monthly auction still? When is the next auction?
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I was wondering: Any updates on the auction scripts? Dunno about everyone else here but I enjoy watching/participating in the auctions & I kinda miss them :)
 
0
•••
Archangel said:
I was wondering: Any updates on the auction scripts? Dunno about everyone else here but I enjoy watching/participating in the auctions & I kinda miss them :)

It will probably be at least several weeks until the next NamePros Auction. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have a clear-cut date.

-Galel
 
1
•••
Thanks for answering, reps added :) Hope the new auctions will be worth the wait!

Galel said:
It will probably be at least several weeks until the next NamePros Auction. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have a clear-cut date.

-Galel
 
0
•••
Archangel said:
Thanks for answering, reps added :) Hope the new auctions will be worth the wait!

Thanks mate :D

They will be :tu:
 
0
•••
Galel said:
Thanks mate :D

They will be :tu:

Does everyone get a complementary mint upon entering chat for the next auction? :sold:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back