IT.COM

Next NP Auction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
Now that the chat problem was fixed, will we have a bi-monthly auction still? When is the next auction?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The auctions are on hiatus until approximately mid April, due to the upgrade.

•••
Thanks for clearing that up, Rach. I wasn't sure :)

•••
No problem, see you around. :)

•••
Hmmm Is there an auction taking place? Seems that the queue is open

•••
Yes there is, RJ decided to have one last special Auction before the system gets retired. The majority of the names in the Auction are NP Team members names. There are a couple that were submitted by members who got lucky and slipped them in during the window when RJ opened the queue and was programming to allow only team members to submit.

Hope to see you there!! :)

•••
NPQueen said:
Yes there is, RJ decided to have one last special Auction before the system gets retired. The majority of the names in the Auction are NP Team members names. There are a couple that were submitted by members who got lucky and slipped them in during the window when RJ opened the queue and was programming to allow only team members to submit.

I was wondering why there were so many NP mods, admins and such with domains in there :) I'll still attand, if I can. I see a few that I like.. I just gotta see if I'll have the funds for it :)

•••
I hope having so few lots doesn't lower the turnout. :/

•••
yilduz said:
I hope having so few lots doesn't lower the turnout. :/

Good point... but at least the chances of ALL domains being auctioned are better ;)

•••
We are planning on auctioning all the names in the queue for this one. It is a special event auction so we are trying to keep it a little shorter. Im hoping the attendance will still be good. This will be the last one for a while :(

•••
NPQueen said:

Does this mean there will be no more Live Auctions from now on?

•••
ojm said:
Does this mean there will be no more Live Auctions from now on?

I would say that the #1 Live Auctions™ would likely resume ... in a reasonable period of time after the Namepros Forum upgrade (scheduled for the month of April), IMHO. :gl:
No worries. :talk: :imho:

-Jeff B-)

•••
Yes they will resume after the upgrade. RJ is working on a new auction program so when that is all finished they shall return! :tu:

•••
Thanks guys. I bought some NP$ a little while back hoping to use it for auctions. Will get to use in the near future. :tu:

•••
^ Add 100 NP$'s to your pot! :music: :talk:

All the best,
-Jeff B-)

•••
ojm said:
Thanks guys. I bought some NP$ a little while back hoping to use it for auctions. Will get to use in the near future. :tu:

Jeff said:

All the best,
-Jeff B-)

I sold 200 np$ back around November or so to guy whose account was closed. I never received the Paypal funds and NP never gave me back my 200np$ It'd ne nice if they did so when auctions return, I have enough to put 2 or so auctions up :|

Edit: Steve read this and reimbursed me $200np I'm a happy camper now :D

Last edited:
•••
Any word on the next Live Auction ? :tu:

•••
RareIQ said:
Any word on the next Live Auction ? :tu:
No date set for it yet. We will make an announcement as soon as we have picked the date. Still working on the upgrade and the new auction script.

•••
NPQueen said:
No date set for it yet. We will make an announcement as soon as we have picked the date. Still working on the upgrade and the new auction script.

I couldn't make it to the last but I'll definately be at the next :D

•••
Jeff said:

Thanks Jeff :great:. Got enough for another item in the next auction if needed now B-). Will have to keep an eye out for when the next auctions are.

Happy Easter all.

•••
I was wondering: Any updates on the auction scripts? Dunno about everyone else here but I enjoy watching/participating in the auctions & I kinda miss them :)

•••
Archangel said:
I was wondering: Any updates on the auction scripts? Dunno about everyone else here but I enjoy watching/participating in the auctions & I kinda miss them :)

It will probably be at least several weeks until the next NamePros Auction. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have a clear-cut date.

-Galel

•••
Thanks for answering, reps added :) Hope the new auctions will be worth the wait!

Galel said:
It will probably be at least several weeks until the next NamePros Auction. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have a clear-cut date.

-Galel

•••
Archangel said:
Thanks for answering, reps added :) Hope the new auctions will be worth the wait!

Thanks mate :D

They will be :tu:

•••
Galel said:
Thanks mate :D

They will be :tu:

Does everyone get a complementary mint upon entering chat for the next auction? :sold:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back