Domain Empire

Selling Next big Crypto coin?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

will you invest in electroneum?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • no

votes
    0.0%
  • maybe

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

1. How would you feel if you owned some Bitcoin or Ethereum at 10 Cents when they started? your 1000 dollars investment back then would have made a millionaire today, Recently I have done some research on a New Crypto Coins that are coming in 2017. out of 100's new crypto out there I found one that is very attractive to me by far and I have invested some of my own money in there as well, this new coin also was recommended by Famous CEO of Rocketspace (Duncan Logan ) and Tech Investor in UBER. spotify ...etc and apparently he has also invested some of his money in this project , this crypto name is Electroneum, first crypto currency designed for Mobile users, they have an amazing team behind this with lots of experience and they are targeting mobile users all over the would, apparently this is most user friendly crypto platform that anyone can use, very easy very secure with off line wallet and you can even min electroneum using your own cell phone, mining new coins on your phone is super easy, will not kill your phone battery nor uses lots of resources on your phone, in my opinion this will be next big thing.
    most interesting part is they ICO sale is on , you can get your own coin for 1 cents with 40% bonus expiring in 4 days
    so basically 1 dollar gives you 140 coins. for very limited time
    please take a look at this project here
    https://my.electroneum.com/join/6B68CB
    there are close to 13,000 people registered so far and number is growing like crazy
    please read about it i am sure you will find it very interesting :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back