Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello All,

Any thoughts on NewYorkHangouts.com?

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Any suggestions anyone, or should I revert back to my original idea of developing a Directory type website?

•••
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

•••
I think it's got some appeal based on it being casual . But i think it may have to be developed unless a specific user is looking to develop something along those lines. I know that sounds vague. I know it's difficult to get feedback on these forumns. Would really appreciate your opinion on some of my domains too.

Best of luck with it

David

•••
I think it's got some appeal based on it being casual . But i think it may have to be developed unless a specific user is looking to develop something along those lines. I know that sounds vague. I know it's difficult to get feedback on these forumns. Would really appreciate your opinion on some of my domains too.

Best of luck with it

David

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Yes, you're right it can be difficult to get feedback at times.

Unfortunately I'm not an expert at valuing (I know my avatar says I joined in 2013 but I have only been active on here for about a month).

Put some of yours on here and see if you get any response. Also, not sure if you're aware of a website called Namebios. If not, it's worth a look on there as this will give you information on how much domains are actually sold for.

Put a keyword in and it will return the sales. This may give you an idea of roughly how much yours may sell for.

Having said that, from my fledgling knowledge, quite often sales are made by being in the right place at the right time, irrespective of what values are indicated by Namebios or Estibot.

Best of luck in your domaining endeavours.

Cheers,

Frank

Last edited:
•••
brilliant tip ill check out name bios thanks frank.

•••
•••
brilliant tip ill check out name bios thanks frank.

Hi David, you may also want to check out DomainSherpa, DNGeek and DomainMarket.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Frank

•••
Another good tip. I'll take a look.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back