domain NewYork.life

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dacious12

New Member
Impact
3
Hello, I'm new to selling domains but I would like to sell newyork.life and I need help! What do you all think a realistic selling price is? I have received an offer and I really want to make sure it is fair. Sedo's Big Data Pricer suggested a price of $3,999 but I have no idea how accurate this is. Please, please help as I am in the middle of negotiations. I promise I will return the favor at a later date!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Deal went through for $5,000. Not sure if that was a fair price, high, or low ... but hopefully it was a good result for my first sale. I certainly learned A LOT. Thanks to everyone for all of the help, feedback, and advice!
 
3
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back