Dynadot

New gTLD NewYork.Cab one of the best domain out there

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
I am selling an amazing domain NewYork.cab for the best price offered
please dont message me asking "how much" if you are interested, shoot me your offer
serious inquiry only
this is super premium domain so renewal for this domain is about $1500 annually
but dont worry because I have registered this domain until March 2021

good luck

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like that one. Should be worth some good money one day. :)

•••
thanks snivo, definitely, running an auction in flippa , its at $11,500 my reserve is way more than this. i will end up keeping it for few yrs .

•••
•••
thanks snivo, definitely, running an auction in flippa , its at $11,500 my reserve is way more than this. i will end up keeping it for few yrs .

Nice man! And yeah, I think if you held it for a bit more you could quadruple that. I've thought about putting Ocean.Property up on Flippa.com, but I have a feeling if I hold it a few years it'd be worth way more than what I'd get for it now.

•••
You should target an end user with this domain.

•••
@Snivo.com , good domain name, dont waste your money on flippa, flippa is not a place to sell your gtld domain,i made a mistake listing my newyork.cab in there. hold on to your domain for few years, you are going to get a good offer :)

•••
@Snivo.com , good domain name, dont waste your money on flippa, flippa is not a place to sell your gtld domain,i made a mistake listing my newyork.cab in there. hold on to your domain for few years, you are going to get a good offer :)
Why is that a mistake?

•••
@vivaldi ,for good domains you dont really have to market it anywhere, eventually end user will find me :)
not really in rush, i have this domain renewed until 2021 :)

•••

Too late. :D I have a high enough reserve though so if it doesn't reach it, I'll hold on to it a few more years.

•••
•••
So you paid $6,000 to renew this name for six more years?

•••
The name is worth less than zero, especially with that renewal fee. The name cannot possibly bring any new business to any cab company. When was the last time any of you EVER visited a cab website? The name is ridiculous, and there is zero chance that the OP paid real money to renew this for multiple years in advance. There is pretty much zero chance he paid one year of renewal.

Keep allowing people like this to run wild with worthless names. They tell lies and have you believe that they paid thousands of thousands of dollars in renewal fees, yet nobody calls them out on it.

Scammers gonna scam. The name is worth ZERO. Period. It is a joke of a name. It is not even NewYorkCity.cab, which which would be the one you want. And even that one would be worth zero, as no cab company would be better off paying for this name. It simply cannot increase their cash flow. Most domainers are the most horrific people on the planet. And they have zero understanding of how the real business world works. This whole thread sucks, as does the fraudulent OP and his horse crap pumping and claims. Crawl back under your rock, please.

•••
domain candy,relax ,this is your opinion frankly I dont give a damn about it. people in this industry know the real value of a good domain, you saying BS,will not change the game
people with brain can figure out how much renewal cost for these domains
so stop the crap and move on

•••
The name is worth less than zero, especially with that renewal fee. The name cannot possibly bring any new business to any cab company. When was the last time any of you EVER visited a cab website? The name is ridiculous, and there is zero chance that the OP paid real money to renew this for multiple years in advance. There is pretty much zero chance he paid one year of renewal.

Keep allowing people like this to run wild with worthless names. They tell lies and have you believe that they paid thousands of thousands of dollars in renewal fees, yet nobody calls them out on it.

Scammers gonna scam. The name is worth ZERO. Period. It is a joke of a name. It is not even NewYorkCity.cab, which which would be the one you want. And even that one would be worth zero, as no cab company would be better off paying for this name. It simply cannot increase their cash flow. Most domainers are the most horrific people on the planet. And they have zero understanding of how the real business world works. This whole thread sucks, as does the fraudulent OP and his horse crap pumping and claims. Crawl back under your rock, please.

I think this rant is a bit uncalled for. Just my opinion. It's worth "ZERO", but has a current bid of over $11K. lol

•••
I think this rant is a bit uncalled for. Just my opinion. It's worth "ZERO", but has a current bid of over $11K. lol

LOL , honestly man, let him be, his opinion Worth "ZERO"

•••
Well, the guy is a liar. There is zero chance that he renewed the name for the amounts he inferred. There is also zero chance that this name could possibly increase any cab company's business. The OP is a fraudster. It is very easy to figure out. These are the types of people who ruined message boards through the years. Whenever there is a new scam extension they show up with their lies. You will see them sell names to themselves and spend a few hundred on Escrow.com fees so that they can contact Ron Jackson at Dn Journal and get the scam extension some fake viability.

In any other walk of life they would be serving prison sentences for fraud. Only in domains (and poker), are fraudsters allowed to run wild and attempt to destroy everyone in sight with lies and scams. Keep defending these scammers all you want, but one day you might wake up on the wrong side of one of these scams and then maybe you will change your tune. I avoided these losers through the years, but others were not so fortunate. I know a scam when I see it, and everything this OP said was either a white lie, an outrageous lie, or some garbage words attempting to mislead. The only positive is that thankfully the OP's parents are not alive to see how much of a scumbag scammer he turned out to be. So, he is lucky in that regard.

•••
dude you make me laugh, if i were you i would start writing a script for a Drama movie instead of wasting my time and money in a business that I dont know sh..t about it

lol

•••
DomainCandy, you're entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to being so rude. Jesus. Amirp, good luck with the name, I think you have good one!:xf.smile:

•••
•••
This "ZERO" worth domain is now having 40+ bids @ $ 11500 USD lol

•••
@amirp Flippa can work for any domain, but the fact is that you will need to work on making a sale. If you just list the name and get an upgrade you are nowhere near done ;)

Good luck with it!

•••
"worth 0" is @ 19k now lol

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back