Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

News Publishing

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

StudioWorks

no one lives foreverVIP Member
Impact
73
Hello guys,

I'm looking for a News Publishing system, open source, easy to integrate into any web site. What do you suggest ?

Cheers,

StudioWorks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I tryed cutenews.. but it just doesn't do for me.. Any other suggestions ?
 
0
•••
I have to recommend a CMS I coded, it is very easy to integrate into anything as it is pretty basic:

http://www.lowter.com/p/ottoman

It was inspired from CuteNews, AvidGamers, and my sense of simplicity. You might want to just check it out.
 
0
•••
Hello,
we've done some CMS in the past, custom made.
If you can come up with a basic brief containting list of features,
i can quote you on a custom made script.

Cheers,
George.
SQUADmeda
 
0
•••
Ethan : Interesting cms you got there.. i'm gonan give it a try these days. Thanks :)

Cheers,

StudioWorks
 
0
•••
0
•••
My advice to you is that you use ottoman, it's great :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back