Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Newbies here! Need help!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

rinom

New Member
Impact
0
I'm new in domain industry. I buy a domain from namecheap.com and I create a free website to weebly.com. Now I want to use my domain to view my website, How can I do that? Help me please!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there,
Just a question, does weebly.com allow you to add domain name?

If it does, Just add the domain in weebly.com, and point your domain to weebly's name servers.

If not, Just set a forward to your current weebly.com domain.
 
0
•••
I suppose that it will be a good idea to contact your web hosting provider's support, tell them your needs and they will definitely help you.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back